Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Another Year Passes ...

Hello Friends!
WOW!  Can you believe another year is nearly over?
My mother was right ... the older you get, the faster it goes!

Even though Christmas is over, I do have ONE LAST Christmas card to share with you!  And, I've created it as my inspiration piece for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog.


I'm happy to say I was able to use some of the paper scraps laying on my work table from all the holiday creations I've been working on for the past couple of months.

The dies I have used on today's card are available at the Dies R Us Store:


Be sure to pop over to the STORE and check out all the wonderful dies available.  Awesome sales & shipping fees too!  You don't want to miss out ... remember to sign up for our newsletter.

A few challenges to share in:
Creative Colors Challenge #26
 
Card Mania Challenge #63 - Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenge #97 - Christmas
Melonheadz Challenge - Christmas/Winter

Well, that's it for me today!  I hope you all had a WONDERFUL Christmas and are looking forward to a joyous New Year!

Thanks for stopping by and as always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.