Monday, January 26, 2015

Brrrrr ...

Happy Monday Dear Friends!
Brrrrrrr sure is cold here in NE Ohio but I shouldn't complain, at least we only have a few inches of snow on the ground vs FEET that some of my crafting friends are dealing with!!


The card I have to share with you today is for the current challenge over at 
The Shabby Tea Room using this photo as inspiration.  
I'm thrilled to tell you that I was the winner over there last week in the 'Baby It's Cold Outside' challenge and just couldn't wait to join in their fun challenge again this week.  Sadly I've been so busy with our bathroom remodeling project that I'm JUST NOW getting around to playing.  Whew ... just getting in under the wire!  LOL!

I've been seeing SO MANY snowmen being built in the front yards around my neighborhood this year ... brings back many wonderful childhood memories!  

Like I said ... this was a quickly made card but I really like how it came together.
Here are a couple other challenges I'd like to share it in:

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you are staying safe & warm if you live in the areas that have been hit so hard with the latest snow storms!  
As always . . .

Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Garden Green cs
Dies:  Marianne 'Snowman', Impression Obsession 'Fir Trees'
Accessories:  Martha Stewart 'Branch' punch, White Liquid Pearls, Spectrum Noir Markers, Tim Holtz Black marker, ZIG Red marker, Red Gingham ribbon, Creative Memories blue sticker letters, pop dots, Tim Holtz blue distress inks, large sponge dauber
Technique:  Paper Tearing

10 comments:

  1. OMGoodness...what a perfect card for the challenge at "The Shabby Tea Room"...such a cute snowman, and adorable card...love it, love it!! Thanks for joining our challenge "Forecast? Freez'in" and congrats on your win there too!!
    Diane TSTR DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, adorable snowman, love it!
    Hugs Jacee

    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again...thank you for entering our "Letter It" challenge at "Classy cards 'n Such" with your beautiful "Brrr" card!!
    Diane CCNS DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! It's just perfect for our Letter It challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such this week. We hope you continue to play along with us each week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how cute. I love this sweet card. Thank you for joining us for the Classy Cards N Such challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A perfect take on The Shabby Tea Room challenge....thankyou so much for sharing it with us , love the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little snowman, Darlene. I'm glad you could join us again on the Classy Cards n'
    Such weekly challenge. I also wanted to compliment you on your new banner up top. Very pretty! Take care and stay warm.

    Mindy CCNS DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card.Love the scene you've created around that cute snowman.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful !!! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you used the inspiration image!

    Thanks for entering Design Team Showcase.

    Kim
    Design Team Showcase
    {Craftisan Studios}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene