Monday, March 9, 2015

A little birdie told me . . .

Happy Monday Everyone!
WOW!  It's supposed to be close to 50 here today!
YAY!  Spring is in the air!!!

So today I have a cute, springy birthday card to share with you
using papers and images from the Crafty Secrets Store.
Be sure to pop over to the BLOG for all the details on
the fabulous Warehouse Sale going on and you still have
time to join in our March Linky Party.


Inside

The design paper I have used today for the background and homemade flowers are from the Crafty Secrets Digital Radiant Paper Collection.  My adorable focus image and sentiment come from the Crafty Secrets Birds and Blossoms Printable Sheet Set.
The top two panels have been popped up with dimensional tape.

I am SO READY to see all the birds, butterflies and flowers outside ...
but for now I'll just have to be satisfied with the paper ones!

Challenges to share in:
Craft-Dee Bowz March Challenge -ATG with homemade bow
 Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge - Flowers and Ribbon 
Simon Says Monday Challenge - B is for (birds, butterflies and birthday wishes)
The Crazy Challenge - Happy Birthday

Thanks for stopping by today ...
I hope you have a wonderful week ahead ...
As always ...

Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Crafty Secrets Radiant Digital design paper
Accessories:  Creative Expressions Sue Wilson 'Final Touches Classic Rose' die set, Flower making kit & mat, Rose Stickles, Martha Stewart Butterfly Trio punch, Fiskars swivel craft knife (for fussy cutting), Organza ribbon, Craft-Dee Bowz bow making tool

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Marlene, the image is so lovely, gorgeous work!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this adorable card, Darlene! I saw this on FB and I'm so glad you shared it with Craft-Dee BowZ. Thanks for playing along with our Craft-Dee BowZ March Challenge, "Anything goes and include a handmade bow".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this colorful birthday card Darlene and that you used our cute birdies wearing their Spring bonnets!
    Thanks for sharing your pretty card in so many challenges.
    I'm pinning this to our Bird Board

    I hope Spring comes quickly for Ohio. It's come a little too soon here and all the bulbs are popping up and trees are blossoming so I hope we don't get a cold spell.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image and you made a lovely card with it. It was 51 today where I live...I was beginning to think it would never happen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Spring card, and your flowers are amazing.....so bright and cheerful, just what we need this time of year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of my favorite images, Dar, and I love the way you matted each layer and added those pretty roses and butterflies. Nice work! Thanks for sharing with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet are those easter chicks in all their finery! Charming card! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card Darlene, love the vintage style image and it's beautiful on the inside too!

    Thanks so much for playing along in my Monday Morning challenge!
    xEllie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card! I love vintage.... and this card is so got the vintage look... I really love it!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining in Card Mania Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene