Thursday, March 19, 2015

Just Saying "Thank You"

Hello Dear Friends!
Today I have a wonderful gift card set to share with you
that I made for my Mom.

Recently I was lucky enough to be the winner over on the My Artistic Adventures Challenge Blog and as my prize I was able to pick a collage sheet from Heather's Etsy Shop.  The collage sheet I chose was the beautiful Pink Victorian Vintage Rose Thank You Sheet.  From one of the collage sheets I was able to create this beautiful box of Thank You cards quite quickly.

 There are SIX cards in the set even though I'm only showing
you three here.  They are all equally beautiful.


 I kept the background matting simple to bring full focus
to the pretty rose thank you image.
After cutting the images from the printed sheet, I rounded the corner.
My white mat was pierced using one of the dies from the
Spellbinders 'Celebrations' Pierced Rectangles set.
And my hunter green background mat was embossed
using the OLD Swiss Dot embossing folder.


A clear box and a touch of organza
ribbon and Mom's gift pack is ready to go!!

I know what she's going to say . . .
"These are too pretty to send ... I'll just hang on to them!"
Uuugh ... really?  I can make more!! LOL

Challenge to share in:
Creative Moments Challenge - Anything Goes/Gift,Tag or Card for a Special Lady/Mom
Whimsy Stamp Challenge - Use a Die Cut

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a wonderful day!
As always . . .

12 comments:

  1. It's always nice to have Thank You cards on hand! These are so pretty and I just know they are being enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous set of cards I am sure your "Mama" will love....a beautiful, beautiful gift of love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful set of thank you cards. Perfect for a gift. Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments and good luck.
    Rose DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty thank you cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and thoughtful gift sure to be treasured and used! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mom will love these cards. They really are too beautiful to send, but what a great way to share such beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Darlene!! Wow these thankyous are just stunning!! What a wonderful gift for your mom too!! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darlene these cards are beautiful! I really love that image so much, so pretty!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is always useful to have a selection of thanks cards on hand, I bet your Mum really appreciated them.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely set of cards with a really classy vintage feel. I love your packaging too with the touch of organza. Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! Love the set and different hues and your design showcases the image beautifully. Thank you for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination Challenges- We sure hope you join us again!

    Amy- DT Inspiration Destination Challenges
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards and love the way you packaged them up. Thans for joining in.
    Barbara Bird/ MyArtisticAdventures DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene