Saturday, March 7, 2015

Let Your Soul Take Wings . . .

Happy Saturday Everyone!
While my dear sweet husband was busy hooking up our new dishwasher last evening, I decided to 'stay out of his way' and created at card for the new challenge over at Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog.  Their challenge this time around is a FLOWERS & RIBBON theme.

Well, I just joined their Ribbon Club (OMG what gorgeous ribbon packs) and I've been busy making my own homemade flowers so this challenge had my name on it!
Here's what I created ... hope you like it!

OMG I have seen so many BEAUTIFUL creations from the RRR design team using 
this green & purple color combination, I just couldn't wait to create
a card using it myself.  I'm so happy with the outcome!
Here's a couple close-ups of the details ...


I think my flowers are getting better!
But I'm going to keep practicing ... that way I'll have
a large selection of different styles and
colors that I can choose from when
I don't have the time to make them 'on demand'.
 

 A few other challenges to share in:
QKR Stampede Challenge - Bring on the Green
Creative Moments Challenge - Anything Goes/Spring Green
Double Click Challenge - Use the color Green
Fresh Brewed Designs Challenge - Green +White+Choice of Color
Craft-Dee Bowz March Challenge - Anything Goes w/Bow

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you've found inspiration in my design.
REMEMBER ... turn those clocks AHEAD tonight!
As always ...



Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, SU Pear Pizazz cs, lilac cs, grape cs, DCWV Latte matstack dp
Stamp:  Impression Obsession 'Let Your Soul' ... #D13038
Ink:  Memento 'Bamboo Leaves', Tim Holtz 'Dusty Concord',
Dies:  Spellbinder 'Opulent Ovals', Cheery Lynn Designs 'Fanciful Flourish Small'
Accessories:  Dimensional Tape, RRR satin ribbons, Wild Orchid Crafts butterfly, large sponge daubers, flower making kit and mat, Craft-Dee Bowz bow maker

20 comments:

  1. Girl, this is simply gorgeous! I love your gorgeous flowers and what a sweet butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Darlene, this is truly a 'Stunning' card, I love the sentiment and your flowers are amazing!! the colours you have chosen really are beautiful:) Did I say I love this card lol!!!
    Have a lovely week-end..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers...gorgeous...the flowers are stunning..and you know I love this color combo....beau-ti-ful!!! I think your flower making is perfect...addicting aren't they...lol!! Keep em' coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a BEautiful design..LOving all these pretty embellishments too.. Thank you sooo much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful card Darlene, love all the elements you have added, great ribbon idea, a fabulous card
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful trim and colors are awesome! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfectly lovely combination of ribbons and flowers - this is just GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for sharing with us. I hope you will check out all the lovely ribbons, trims, flowers and embellishments available at Really Reasonable Ribbon, and that you will join us again soon.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, how pretty! This is so incredible.
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an absolutely beautiful card! I love the color combo and your handmade flowers. Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! Love all the different elements in your card! Thank you for joining the Doubleclick Skittles challenge! Guest Designer - Payel (Beau Monde Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job, love the saying, and those flowers are so wonderful. Great added touch with that ribbon. Thanks for playing our Green Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darlene, this is gorgeous! What a stunning color combination. Beautiful bow accent. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ March Challenge, "Anything goes and include a handmade bow".

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card!! Those roses, oh my! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the way you've criss-crossed the ribbon on this very pretty card! Your ribbon/flower cluster is stunning, Dar! Thanks for sharing with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an exquisite card! Thanks for joining us at IO stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card, and the flowers & butterfly are great. Thanks for joining us this week or Spring at Brown Sugar Challenges. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm back this time from QKR Stampede and I love this card. The roses are outstanding. Thanks for joining us this week for our Green Challenge at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, just incredible flowers! Wow, wow, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello, A lovely project. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this fortnightCreative Moments Good luck. We would love to see you again for our next challenge.
    Chrissy DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! Such a stunning card! Thank you for joining the DoubleClick Skittles "Use Green" Challenge!
    Beth, GDT
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene