Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Tea Time

Happy Wednesday Friends!
Today I have another card to share that I created for the
Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge using this sketch
as my starting point.


I have dipped into another VERY OLD paper pack for
today's card.  The design paper used is from the Basic Grey
'Porcelain Paper Pad'.   I love the pink/green color combination
and thought it went well with my image (which I found on the internet).


Inside View
 I once again used the Memory Box 'Stitched Square Layers' for my 
cutting and matting.  But instead of using a handmade flower
on this card, I decided to use some (of the MANY) store bought
premade paper flowers from my embellishment.

I like the addition of a flourish around smaller flowers to add
volume and flair.  Today I used the Cheery Lynn Designs 'TINY Fanciful
Flourish'.  I have all three sizes of their 'fanciful flourish' dies and
find that to be my 'Go To' flourish die selection.

The little 'Tea Time' sentiment stamp is from Sweet Stamps
and worked perfectly with my image and design.

Challenges to share in:
Deep Ocean Challenge - Vintage
Scrap Creations Challenge - Pastels
City Crafters Challenge - Photo Inspiration

{Pin}spiration Challenge - Photo Inspiration
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/141581982011762507/
Crafting from the Heart Challenge - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Challenge - Anything Goes
Paper Sweeties Challenge - Waiting for Spring
papersweeties-inspiration#29
Classy Cards n Such Challenge - Going Green (scor-tape & foam pads)


Time to get busy around here!
Have a FABULOUS day and thanks for stopping by!
As always . . .

21 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card.....love the pretty Spring colors and the beautiful flowers...great job!! Hey, you could enter this in our "Going Green" challenge at CCNS, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops, I meant to add, a beautiful take on the sketch, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful. Love the color combo and your take on the sketch is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Darlene. I love the roses, whether they be pictures or pre-made. Thanks for your multiple entries in our challenge this week at Classy Cards n' Such.
    Mindy~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darlene, your tea time card is beautiful. I love the flourish and the pretty flowers. Thanks, For joining us for the Classy Cards N Such challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I absolutely LOVE this! It's stunning!!!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, Darlene ... love that gingham tea cup! Thanks for sharing your work with us at Paper Sweeties :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous, Darlene! Love the tea cup image, flowers, and dies you used for this beauty! Thanks so much for joining us for challenge at Paper Sweeties this month!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have been an inspiration for me and loved your styles and techniques. Another gorgeous card. Love the tea cup.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job on all the challenges, Darlene, and thank you for playing at City Crafter! Your tea time card is so feminine and gorgeous!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sweet
      Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
      Hope we see you again a next challenge.

      XXX Lulu'

      http://lulucreazioniartistiche.blogspot.it

      Delete
  12. Such a STUNNING creation, Dar! LOVE the beautiful image and the fabulous vintage feel! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sweeties! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card Darlene! Thank you for joining us this week at CCCB!
    Samra DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. You know how much I love my tea...and this is a Tea-riffic card! I love the color palette, the clean design. and every beautiful detail you added in. Gorgeous, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful card, Thanks for joining Craft Your Passion challenge this week! :)

    Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
    www.artekatie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful, inside and out! Thanks so much for joining us in the Paper Sweeties Waiting for Spring Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card Darlene. Thanks for joining us in our "Pastel Challenge" at Going Grey With Scrap-Creations. We hope to see you again next time. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. So VERY pretty! Love all the lovely elements you've added! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sweeties!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene