Sunday, May 24, 2015

Have you missed me? LOL

Hello my friends and Happy Memorial Day Weekend!
Sorry I've been a bit MIA ... just so much going on outside with the weather being so nice.
But I'm pleased to say flowers are planted ... mulching is done ... deck is power washed and I'm ready to relax and enjoy summer!!!

Today's a big day for my family ... grandson, Jonathan graduates high school today.
Jonathan has gone to the career center the past 2 years taking up welding and graduated there this past Tuesday evening ... but today is graduation from his actual school ... Leetonia H.S.
Fun fact:
Leetonia H.S. is a relatively new school (K-12) and Jon's class is the 
FIRST graduating class who attended Leetonia all 12 years.


Now on a crafting note ...
I have been crafting but mostly filling orders and DT work.
I have an order for 10 tissue box covers ... would you like to see a few?






Well sorry to make this so short but it's going to be a busy day!
I promise to be back soon with some fabulous cards to inspire you with.
Till then and as always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.