Thursday, June 25, 2015

Girls Just Want To Have Fun!

Happy Thursday Everyone!
Another weekend is right around the corner and it's going to be a
very busy one for me!  I'll be doing demos for Heartfelt Creations at the
Scrapbook Expo both Friday and Saturday at the John S. Knight Center in 
Downtown Akron, OH.  If you're in the area, stop by and say Hello!!

But before I start practicing up for that, I want to 
share a GIRLY card with you today using a couple fabulous


The background paper I've used today is a 
Crafty Secrets digital paper called 'Pink Chenille Quilt'.


There are some AMAZING sales going on so be sure
to pop over and check them out!

And don't forget we have a new Monthly Linky Party at our 
Crafty Secrets Blog the first Monday of each month and goes for two weeks.
You could WIN some really cool stuff!!
Come join in the fun!!!

Challenges:
In the Pink Challenge - Shabby Chic/Vintage
Crafting with an Attitude Challenge - Anything Goes


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Now I'd better get busy 'practicing' what I'll be demoing tomorrow
so I don't embarrass myself!  LOL
 As always . . .


Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Crafty Secrets dp
Ink:  Versafine Onyx, TH Spun Sugar distress
Dies:  Joanna Sheen lace, Creative Expressions Sue Wilson Finishing Touches 'Faux Quilled Leaves', Heartfelt Creations 'Botanical Rose'
Accessories:  TH distresser, Kaiser white pearls, dimensional tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.