Friday, June 5, 2015

Have a spot of tea . . .

Hello my friends!
(yes I know ... another tea pot card ... lol)
I've been commissioned by the local 'Tea Shop'  (Marge's Place At Portage Lakes LLC) to create a few new cards for them and I thought I'd share one with you today.  You're probably thinking "what about that teapot card you made yesterday for the DT Call at The Shabby Tea Room ..."
Well, yes, I will also be offering that card to her as well,
as I'm sure she'll love the floral teapot on the front.
Especially since there's a teapot in her shop that is very similar.


Inside View

I must tell you I drew inspiration for this card from a card I spotted over on Sharon Johnson's Blog (No Time For Stamping) created by Sheri Holt.  You can see Sheri's card HERE.  I have to admit this is not the first time I've drawn inspiration from one of the design team members on Sharon's blog! 

Challenges:
Mod Squad Challenge - Birthday
Creative Knockout Challenge - Ribbons & Bows

Uh Oh!   I just remembered I have a graduation money box to design for my grandson's party on the 14th ... yikes, I'd better get busy!! LOL!

Thanks so much for stopping by and as always ...



Recipe:
Papers:  White cs (card size 5x7), Lavender cs, Graphic45 'Sweet Sentiments' dp
Stamps/Ink:  Rubber Cottage 'Lg. Teapot', The Stamp Pad Co., Hero Arts (inside) / Versafine Onyx
Dies:  Creative Expressions Sue Wilson 'New York Collection - Corner, Border, Tag', Spellbinder Card Creator '5x7 Heirloom Legacy', Cheery Lynn Designs 'Chicken Wire Frame', Spellbinder Nestabilities Lattice Rectangle (inside)
Accessories:  Really Reasonable Ribbon 'Spring Rainbow' Assortment, Dimensional Tape, Darice flower, Gold Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.