Friday, June 5, 2015

Have a spot of tea . . .

Hello my friends!
(yes I know ... another tea pot card ... lol)
I've been commissioned by the local 'Tea Shop'  (Marge's Place At Portage Lakes LLC) to create a few new cards for them and I thought I'd share one with you today.  You're probably thinking "what about that teapot card you made yesterday for the DT Call at The Shabby Tea Room ..."
Well, yes, I will also be offering that card to her as well,
as I'm sure she'll love the floral teapot on the front.
Especially since there's a teapot in her shop that is very similar.


Inside View

I must tell you I drew inspiration for this card from a card I spotted over on Sharon Johnson's Blog (No Time For Stamping) created by Sheri Holt.  You can see Sheri's card HERE.  I have to admit this is not the first time I've drawn inspiration from one of the design team members on Sharon's blog! 

Challenges:
Mod Squad Challenge - Birthday
Creative Knockout Challenge - Ribbons & Bows

Uh Oh!   I just remembered I have a graduation money box to design for my grandson's party on the 14th ... yikes, I'd better get busy!! LOL!

Thanks so much for stopping by and as always ...



Recipe:
Papers:  White cs (card size 5x7), Lavender cs, Graphic45 'Sweet Sentiments' dp
Stamps/Ink:  Rubber Cottage 'Lg. Teapot', The Stamp Pad Co., Hero Arts (inside) / Versafine Onyx
Dies:  Creative Expressions Sue Wilson 'New York Collection - Corner, Border, Tag', Spellbinder Card Creator '5x7 Heirloom Legacy', Cheery Lynn Designs 'Chicken Wire Frame', Spellbinder Nestabilities Lattice Rectangle (inside)
Accessories:  Really Reasonable Ribbon 'Spring Rainbow' Assortment, Dimensional Tape, Darice flower, Gold Stickles

13 comments:

  1. Oh girl, this just speaks to me! I love the colors and that sweet tea pot is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sehr schön gemacht. Danke für die Teilnahme bei ASC.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring, love your die cuts and the inside is wonderful! I love a surprise when opening handmade cards! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage and hope to see you again soon! :) ~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is fab… what a wonderful teapot and I love the fab die cuts and pretty papers…. beautiful inside too! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week!
    Hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design Darlene, lovely papers and the teapot is great!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! Love how you used all those neat dies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing you vintage card with ASC. I really like, that you also took care to create something nice in the inside of the card! Creative regards from stempelfrida
    http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the vintage vibe and the inside is just as beautiful. Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Darlene. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Creative Craft Cottage. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beatiful creation. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Creative Craft Cottage. We would love to see you again … Anneke DTx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card. I like the floral DP and the die you used. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty teapot and love the background die you have used, too.....beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very pretty! Love the background you used. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts. Good luck. Maggie - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene