Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Meet with a Smile . . .

Hello All!
Today I've created a card that is not for a DT commitment, but for a few challenges that caught my eye and I wanted to participate in.  I hope you enjoy it ...

 
I have found lately that I truly enjoy working with a sketch!
With so many fabulous sketches out there in blogland, it's a wonderful 'starting point'.
Not that I don't just design on my own, but when the brain is mush (we've all been there, lol) sometimes it's just easier to have a helpful place to begin.


I also (when time permits) love making my own flowers like this one.
I sometimes just take the day and do nothing but make flowers.  I then store them in various clear boxes identifying what company/dies I've used so when I use them on a project I don't have to rack my brain trying to remember (does that tell you I have several flower making dies?  Yikes! lol)

 Here are the challenges that caught my attention:
The Shabby Tea Room Challenge - In My Garden (Photo Inspiration)
IBSIC94---June-Sketch, IBSIC, Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge, Inspired by Stamping Challenge
Craft-Dee Bowz June Challenge - Anything Goes with a Bow

 The sentiment I have used on today's card was offered up over on the "Inspired by Stamping" blog along with matching design paper (which I did not use today but it's beautiful!).

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you're having a wonderful week!
Sure glad it has warmed up a bit ... actually had to put the furnace back on a few days ago!
What's up with that ... doesn't Mother Nature know it is JUNE?!  LOL!

As always my friends . . .


Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, SU Pear Pizazz cs, Graphic45 dp, the Paper Studio dp
Dies:  Spellbinder Nestabilities Labels 18, Creative Expressions Sue Wilson Finishing Touches 'Maidenhair Ferns' CED1433, Marianne 'LR0156', Cheery Lynn Designs 'Gardenia' B339
Accessories:  Flower Making Kit w/forming mat, TH Spun Sugar distress ink, large sponge applicator, Offray satin ribbon, TH Dusty Concord distress ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.