Friday, June 26, 2015

On This Special Day . . .

Hello Dear Friends!

As my busy weekend begins,  I wanted to 
take the time and play a couple challenges that caught my eye!

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, over the next few days I'm thrilled to say I will be doing
demo's once again for Heartfelt Creations at the John S. Knight Center in downtown Akron, OH
for the Scrapbook Expo.  If you are in the area, please come on over and say Hello!


 The two challenges I had in mind when creating this card were:
Scor-Pal Challenge -WEDDINGS (using more than one score line)
and
Butterfly Challenge - BUTTERFLIES & F is for FLOWERS

I also intended to enter into the current Anything Goes Challenges at Cheery Lynn Designs, but I totally forgot they only accept one entry and I placed yesterday's wedding card in as an entry so will have to play along with them another time.

I've created for you one of my favorite fancy folds and that is a Tri Shutter card fold.
I will be sharing the measurements and scoring instructions for this fancy fold each in July.  So if you don't already have instruction on this fold, please pop back on July 6th for that information.

I recently purchased some new dies from Dies R Us and just could not wait to put them to use.  Here is a list of dies used on today's card:

Spellbinder Shapeabilities - Bitty Blossoms #S5-086
Spellbinder Nestabilities - Circle Delight #S4-511
Spellbinder Card Creator - 5x7 Reflective Moment #S6-011
Cheery Lynn Designs - Exotic Butterfly Small #DL113
Cheery Lynn Designs - Dutch Daisy Doily #DL281
Die Versions - Just Married #DVSW-038
Memory Box - Precious Wedding Rings #98860
 
 Every wedding card required a touch of sparkle in some manner ... so on the front of my card I have drawn a circle of Diamond Stickles around the focus sentiment as well as on each of the flourish points.

Stamps used are:
Flourishes (no longer in business) ... the inside bride/groom.
JustRite - Celebration Labels One & Bracket Borders One #CR04460

A few other challenges to share in:
Die Cuttin Diva's Challenge - Wedding/Anniversary
Everybody-Art Challenge - Multi-fold Cards
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Trio-Tastic (use 3 of the same things ... large butterfly)
CCEE Stampers Challenge - Wedding

Thanks SO MUCH for stopping by today!
I hope you've found inspiration in today's card and remember ...
if you're in the Akron, Ohio area today or Saturday ... pop on over to the 
John S. Knight Center and check out the FIRST TIME OFFERED ... Scrapbook Expo.
Hope to see you there!

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!
As always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.