Friday, July 3, 2015

Get Well Wishes . . .

Happy Friday Everyone!
And to all my USA friends ... HAPPY 4th of JULY WEEKEND!

Today I have another card to share using dies from the Dies R Us Store and
have shared it also on the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog.
If you've never checked out the DRU Inspiration Blog take a quick peek ...
the team has some fabulous creations to share using die cuts.

I don't know about you, but I know so many people right now dealing with one ailment or another so I thought I'd better get busy creating and sending a few get well cards to hopefully lift their spirits.


The dies I've used on today's card are as follows:

The color combination I used today is my friend's favorite so I thought it would truly bring a smile to her face when she opened the envelope.  I've used mint linen card stock, pink pirouette (SU) and Paper Adventures design paper.  A pretty paper flower with a green Prill center was created using Heartfelt Creations 'Botanical Rose' stamp/die set.  That along with a touch of SU twill ribbon was all the embellishment this card needs with all the beautiful, intricate design of the Spellbinder die set I chose to use today.


With all the amazing dies available at our Dies R Us Store, you can create a Get Well Card for someone you know who needs a lift in no time at all!  Please pop over and check out all the amazing dies available from a wide range of companies.

 You'll also want to come join in the fun at our Dies R Us Challenge Blog.
The current challenge theme is STARS & STRIPES and you have until July 13th to play along.  YOU could be the winner of a gift voucher to the Dies R Us Store!

Challenges:
Die Cuttin Diva's Challenge - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door Challenge - Anything Goes
Card Mania Challenge - Anything Goes
Card and Scrap Challenge #100 - Anything Goes
Crafty Time July Challenge - Dies and/or Punches
Lia Stampz Challenge - Homemade Flowers

Well that's it for me today!
Again ... HAPPY 4th of JULY!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
As always . . .

11 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous get well card! Love the delicate dies and stunning flower in the center! Happy 4th to you and family!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Darlene!!! I am your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Darlene! what a gorgeous card, the flower is stunning!

    I am giving Simon Says Stamp gift cards away to celebrate my birthday, comment on my blog post here for your chance at winning...
    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2015/07/my-birthday-month-giveaway.html

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. wawwww så super flot ♥

    10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

    knuzzzz ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing card and details! Well done! Thanks for sharing Lia Stampz Challenge Blog DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nydelig kort.
    Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Card and Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Time, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love, love , love this...the color combo is gorgeous as well as that gorgeous flower!!
    .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Darlene this beautiful card, amazing colors, love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Card Mania this time and hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, great colors and design. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's amazing how REAL that flower looks!!! It's an awesome card!!
    Lia Stampz Challenge Blog DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene