Saturday, August 15, 2015

Cardabilities Reveal #129

Hello Dear Friends!
It is time once again for the new Sketch Reveal 
Here's my card and today's sketch ... I hope you'll come join us!

 Our wonderful sponsor this challenge is:




Inside

Please pop over and check out the amazing designs from my team mates !
These ladies sure are keeping me on my toes!!  LOL!

Challenges to share in:
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge - The Great Outdoors
Scrapy Land Challenge #23 - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you'll come join in the challenge fun at Cardabilties!
As always . . .


Recipe:
Papers - White cs, Gray cs, SU Pear Pizazz cs, SU Garden Green cs, Prima Jodie Lee designs 'Princess' dp
Stamp/Ink - Art Impressions / Versafine Onyx
Accessories - Cheery Lynn Designs 'Olive Branch' #B147, Cheery Lynn Designs 'Birdhouse with Lattice' #B418, Cheery Lynn Designs 'Horizon Fishtail Banners' #DL278, Memory Box 'Meadow Bird Branch' #30004, Tattered Angels 'Moonlight' Glimmer Mist, Pop dots, Memory Box 'Bubbles' Stencil (inside)

12 comments:

  1. This is so lovely Darlene, I love this one!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! I love the birds and the beautiful look of nature. :)
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the birds and a perfect sentiment to go with the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beauty inside and out. Huhs

    ReplyDelete
  5. s/b Hugs....numb fingers can't type today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet. Love everything about it, inside and out. So glad you shared it with us for the Scrapy Land Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love your bird house with the two sweet birds sitting outside! The dies you used go together perfectly! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #23!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully created card. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this week for our "The Great Outdoors" challenge.Dont forget in September we are moving to twice a month (1st and 15th)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely card, fab details !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally fabulous! I love what you did with the sketch and the paper couldn't be more perfect. Love the dies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card!! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge, good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous...love the birdies and the perfect sentiment...the background is gorgeous as well....wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene