Friday, August 7, 2015

Let It Snow!

Hello Friends!
Today I have a card to share that is created for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog!
As you know, Christmas is only four and a half months away (not putting that counter thingie on yet ... makes me nervous to see just how close it is!  LOL).  With that being said, it's not too early to start thinking about those holiday cards.

There are some amazing new holiday/winter dies available this year at the Dies R Us store and you'll want to pop over, check 'em out and get your order in ... they are flying off the shelves!

With simply THREE dies I created this card and I love the outcome!
THIS just might be this years holiday card ... but done with different color base cards.


The dies I have used are:

I've used pop dot behind the trees to add a little dimension and freehand the sentiment across the bottom of the card.  MAN!  I need to practice my penmanship!  I didn't realize how bad this looked  ... yikes!  Guess if I'm going to use my own handwriting I need to 'take my time!'

Just a reminder that you still have time to join in the current challenge at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog ... theme is: SUMMERTIME FUN! 

Challenges to share in:
Memory Box Challenge #3/Outside the Box - Cool Thoughts for Warm Days
Die Cut Diva's Challenge - A Month of Holidays / Favorite Holiday
Jo's Scrap Shack Fun Day Friday Challenge #100 - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede Challenge - Anything Goes
Sister Act Challenge #118 - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Wishing you a FABULOUS weekend!
As always . . .

13 comments:

  1. What a beautiful holiday card! Love the snowflake frame and sweet mittens! Well done girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! LOVE the dies! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede Challenge ATG.

    Brenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty...you are "rocking" these winter scenes with all the cool dies...keep em/ coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ready for Christmas, especially with your card!

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for this month's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOrgeous! I LOve your colours and design. Yes! It's only 38 days until Christmas.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an awesome card, Darlene, and I'd love to see it in different colors. It would be like a Christmas candy shop! You're really getting me in the mood with those fabulous dies. I have the mittens. Aren't they cute? LOVE! Hey, thanks for entering this in our QKR Stampede Anything Goes challenge. I was excited to see it there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome Holiday card! I LOVE it! Love the snowflakes within the frame and the trees below... love the mittens dangling.... just perfect for the time of the year and the season. This is definitely a beautiful card. I say make this the card for the year! :)
    Thanks for taking part in our 100th Funday Friday challenge! Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your awesome creation in this week's 100th Funday Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card & I love the dies. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR August challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. Love that snowflake die background.
    Thank you for playing along with us at CCAYR.
    Have a wonderful day!
    ♥ Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great card--beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card! I love the bold colors and clean design. Love that snowflake frame die! I enjoyed seeing your creation over at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene