Friday, August 7, 2015

Let It Snow!

Hello Friends!
Today I have a card to share that is created for the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog!
As you know, Christmas is only four and a half months away (not putting that counter thingie on yet ... makes me nervous to see just how close it is!  LOL).  With that being said, it's not too early to start thinking about those holiday cards.

There are some amazing new holiday/winter dies available this year at the Dies R Us store and you'll want to pop over, check 'em out and get your order in ... they are flying off the shelves!

With simply THREE dies I created this card and I love the outcome!
THIS just might be this years holiday card ... but done with different color base cards.


The dies I have used are:

I've used pop dot behind the trees to add a little dimension and freehand the sentiment across the bottom of the card.  MAN!  I need to practice my penmanship!  I didn't realize how bad this looked  ... yikes!  Guess if I'm going to use my own handwriting I need to 'take my time!'

Just a reminder that you still have time to join in the current challenge at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog ... theme is: SUMMERTIME FUN! 

Challenges to share in:
Memory Box Challenge #3/Outside the Box - Cool Thoughts for Warm Days
Die Cut Diva's Challenge - A Month of Holidays / Favorite Holiday
Jo's Scrap Shack Fun Day Friday Challenge #100 - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede Challenge - Anything Goes
Sister Act Challenge #118 - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Wishing you a FABULOUS weekend!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.