Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Let's Have Tea . . .

Happy Day All!
I've been busy creating some cards, etc. for a local
Tea Shoppe called Marge's Place At Portage Lakes LLC.
I shared photos with you awhile back
and I just love this adorable, quaint little shop. 

Here's a peek at a few cards I made for them today.


This first card is blank on the inside so it could be 
used for a variety of occasions.




I actually had the pink / green die cut pieces laying on my
table from when I received the die and cut
a quick sample to see what it looked like.
The design paper on this 2nd card was actually a scrap I 
had cut for a different card then changed my mind ... you know how that is!!  LOL!

The die set I'm referring to is the Spellbinder Nestablities Romantic Rose set
which was purchased for Dies R Us.  This set is currently
Out Of Stock but if you're interested, just add your 
name to the 'Waiting List' and you will be notified
as soon as it's back on the shelf.

Challenges:
Scrapy Land Challenge #23 - Anything Goes (using product sold at SL)
Paper Shelter Challenge #213 - Punches or Dies

Well, I have a lot more to get done today so I'd better get busy.
Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek.
Hope you're having a great day!

As always ...

Recipe Card #1:
Paper:  Bright pink cs, White cs, 
Accessories:  Image from Internet, Wild Orchid mulberry roses/leaves, Really Reasonable Ribbon (Summer Fun Assortment-June)
Dies:  Spellbinder 'Romantic Rose', Memory Box 'Bali Corner' #98487

Recipe Card #2:
Paper:  Bright pink cs, White cs, SU Pear Pizazz cs, Prima 'Coffee Break Collection' dp
Accessories:  Image from Internet

13 comments:

  1. Hi, Darlene! Your sweet friendship card is LOVELY! Such pretty colors, darling teacup image, fun sentiment, and pretty die cuts makes it extra special! Thanks for sharing your pretty project in the Scrapy Land Challenge! Hope you will join us again! hugs and blessings, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, Darlene! Great use of the dies and I love the tea images!! I wish I lived near Marge's Place, too. :)
    Thanks for sharing at Scrapy Land!
    Big Crafty Hugs, Kathy Jo GDT Scrapy Land

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tea themed cards. I'm a big fan of tea myself. I really like your die cuts, so pretty! I'd love to visit Marge's Place At Portage Lakes. :) Thanks for playing along at ATSM's Anything Goes Challenge this wee. Melissa - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty, Darlene. Thanks SO MUCH for sharing with us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, so elegant! Thanks for joining us at ATSM, Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you say "gorgeous", as that is what this card is...love it, love it.....your tea cards are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful use of the Spellbinder die and lovely tea cups. Beautiful card and love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely friendship card! Love the teapot and cups! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter Challenge. Good luck and please join us again with your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such wonderful designing Darlene, gorgeous work!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card
    Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't you just love teacups and teapots? They are always so welcoming! I love both of your cards! The dies you used looked great on your cards! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #23!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are both so sweet. Love the images you've chosen too. So glad you shared it with us for the Scrapy Land Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene