Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Sunshine on a Cloudy Day!

Hello Everyone!
Here we are in the last days of August ... kids are back in school ... 
the temperatures are much cooler and I really need to get crackin'
if I'm going to have enough 'goodies' made & ready for my
fall craft shows.

But before I move onto those sort of things, I just had to play along in
this week's sketch challenge at Mojo Monday Challenge Blog.
Here's the sketch for this week . . .


 And here's what I've come up with ... what do you think?

I truly enjoy working with a sketch as my starting point!
Some days I just need something to get my mojo started and a sketch
seems to be the answer for me.
This is pretty 'clean & simple' for me but I really like how it looks.

Challenges to share in today:
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Always Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by ...
now I'd better get busy on craft show items!
Time is FLYING!!!

As always ...

Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Black cs, Medium Blue cs, the Paper Studio 'Harper's Boutique' dp
Accessories:  Inspired by Stamping sentiment stamp, Versafine Onyx, Creative Expressions Sue Wilson 'Italian Collection' Decorative Frames #CED1503, Memory Box 'Contempo Birds' #30017, Iridescent Sequins, dimensions

4 comments:

  1. The perfect design for a card! Thanks for sharing at Artistic Inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sketch and the bird! Great job, Darlene! Love sketches, too. Makes it so much easier. You do craft shows on top of everything else? I can't believe I used to do those, too. While I was working. Mostly stuffed critters and dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy card. Love the bird and the fabulous sentiment. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I really love this. Thank you for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion. We hope you'll join us again!
    xx Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene