Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Sisterhood - Pumpkin Patch

Hello crafting friends!
Today I have a card to share for the newest challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters!  Diane is our hostess today and she has chosen PUMPKIN PATCH as the challenge theme.  

Here's what I came up with . . .

While at my crafting get together with friends in Indiana a few weeks ago, my friend Bette Henson let me die cut some of her latest dies.  The pumpkins are by Cheery Lynn Designs ... 'Fall Pumpkins' #B240 and the brown die cut frame is Spellbinder 'A2 Valiant Honor' #S5-217.  Of course, when I got home I immediately went online and placed an order for both of these dies sets!  LOL ... my friends are such ENABLERS!!


I must admit, I don't do many Halloween type cards but when I do, I always turn to Crafty Secrets for their fabulous seasonal images.  This adorable vintage Halloween image comes from the Halloween Image & Journal Notes Booklet.  There are  32 pages of amazing vintage Halloween images for the amazing price of only $2.95 while supplies last!!!  Be sure to pop over to the Crafty Secrets Store to see many more fabulous sales going on right now!!!  

I hope you'll come join in this fun Pumpkin Patch challenge
at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

Challenges to share in:
Creative Card Crew .... Fall
Deep Ocean .... Autumn
Die Cuttin' Diva's .... Pumpkin/Scarecrow
Fan-Tastic Tuesdays ... Color Me Autumn
City Crafter Challenge ... Fall has Arrived

 
That's it for me today ...
LOTS to get done before this weekends Mum Festival/Craft Show!
As always ...
Thanks for stopping by and ...

Recipe:
Papers:  Orange cs, Yellow cs, Brown cs
Image:  Crafty Secrets
Accessories:  Cheery Lynn Designs 'Fall Pumpkins' die set, Spellbinder 'A2 Valiant Honor' die set, gingham ribbon, pop dots

12 comments:

  1. Super cute Halloween card...and you know how I love the gingham!! Darn those enabling friends that just "twist" your arm and "make" you buy those dies...LOL....now I see one on here that I have wanted too, so looks like I have been "enabled", too..lol!! Have a good show!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh, this is fabulous! I love that vintage image! and thanks for the reminder about Cheery Lynn dies! after seeing your cutey pumpkin dies, I remembered that I had bought some from them a while back. now to go put them to use!

    enjoy this gorgeous fall day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is perfect. A gorgeous fall card and you sure know how to nail a theme. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Halloween card...love it! And now I want these two dies too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, I have some pumpkin dies that I haven't used yet, guess I'd better get at it. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crews Fall challenge. Vicki DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! I love how you've framed it and those dies are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a varied assortment of autumnal goodies. Such a nice card. I'm so glad you joined the City Crafter Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card! I love that image, it has a little vintage flair .... and I like the frames! Gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 104 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful halloween card!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene