Thursday, September 3, 2015

White Wash #2

I'm BACK ...
I just couldn't wait to do another card using the same 'White Wash' technique
 required for the challenge over at the Mod Squad Challenge blog 
and this time I did it on white paper.


 Although beautiful ... the white wash technique does 'loose a little something'
when done on white paper.
(lol ... think I'll try black paper next and see what that looks like)


 I'm still VERY happy with the outcome of this card and it will be
a fabulous addition to my birthday sale box for the craft show.

Inside Sentiment

Challenges:
Crafting with an Attitude - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations Challenge #3 - Anything Goes 
Time Out Challenge - Make Your Mark - Monochromatic Colors

Back to work ... LOL!
Just had to share!
As always . . .

Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, SU Old Olive cs
Stamp/Ink:  SU 'Morning Soft', Stamp Simply 'Birthday Blessings' / Versafine Onyx, VersaMark, craft white ink, TH 'broken china', TH 'picked raspberries', Momento 'bamboo leaves'
Accessories:  JoAnn Craft Essentials 'White' embossing powder, water brush, large sponge dauber, Really Reasonable Ribbon satin ribbon from the June Ribbon Club Assortment

12 comments:

  1. This one is pretty, too..so soft and dreamy...will be interesting to see it on black!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card and the one below are simply stunning! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that image and the colours are so soft and gentle. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Girls Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh, I love it on the white! The soft shading is positively dreamy! All of your whitewash cards are fabulous. I'll have to look up the technique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great technique! It makes your colours look so deliate! Thank you for taking the TIME OUT and sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is gorgeous !
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting with an attitude !
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    Fiki DT member

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so very pretty and perfectly colored. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your card came out beautifully! So pretty! Thanks for taking the Time Out to play with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, Dar. This card is stunning (and in my favorite color). I'll have to give this technique a try. So glad you could join the Crafting With An Attitude challenge. I would also like to invite you to The Crafty Addict Challenge. It can be found at "thecraftyaddicts.blogspot.co.uk". Have a great day, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing this lovely card with Crafting with an Attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful technique and card. Thanks for taking the TIME OUT and joining in on the challenge. Hugs Bev (Uniko) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Darlene: Wow! I was just on the Stamp Simply blog where Sharon highlighted your card! Gorgeous card and a great sentiment set (I HAVE to get it!). Will have to check out the whitewash technique - haven't heard of/seen it before, but it's great on your card. Congrats! Kris Turner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene