Sunday, November 1, 2015

The Robyn's Fetish Challenge #288 -"ANYTHING FOR THANKSGIVING" - 11/01/2015

Happy Sunday Dear Friends!
it's time for a new, fun challenge at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog!

As you can see by my title, this week's challenge is
ANYTHING FOR THANKSGIVING

The lucky winner of this challenge will receive their choice of 3 Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps from the ROBYN'S FETISH DIGITAL STAMPS AND MORE STORE!   So, you'll want to be sure and join in the fun!!

Today I have used the Robyn's Fetish digi image named "Fall Pumpkin" and I've paired it with an OLD, OLD Inkadinkado stamp sentiment which I fussy cut and popped up to remind us all to BE THANKFUL.
I know myself, there are times when I get down and think "why me" ... then I look around the world and realize I should be saying "thank the Lord for giving me such a wonderful life" ... and be thankful for all the GOOD in my life and forget the few bad things that need to happen to make us realize just how good we have it!!

So, this card is just a reminder to ME (and it will be sitting on the shelf in my crafting cave) to BE THANKFUL for everything in my life ... good and bad ... because you know there is someone out there that has it a whole lot worse and I pray that they can find peace & joy in their lives too.

OKAY ... OFF MY SOAPBOX!

Challenges to share in today:
Di's Digi Designs Challenge - Include a Pumpkin
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
2 Creative Chicks Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by today and please pop over to Robyn's Fetish Store and Blog.  We'd love to have you come join in our challenge fun.  Come share YOUR thankful creation!  YOU could even be our WINNER!  How cool would that be!  LOL!!

As Always . . .

Recipe:
Papers:  Rust cs, Heartfelt Creations 2 sided dp 
Image:  Robyn's Fetish 'Fall Pumpkin'
Stamp:  Inkadinkado
Accessories:  Fiskars swivel craft knife for fussy cutting, Spectrum Noir alcohol markers for coloring, Reflections pop dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.