Sunday, December 6, 2015

The Robyn's Fetish Challenge #293 -"CHRISTMAS CARDS" - 12/06/2015

Happy Sunday Dear Friends!
it's time for a new, fun challenge at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog!

As you can see by my title, this week's challenge is
CHRISTMAS CARDS
The lucky winner of this challenge will receive their choice of 3 Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps from the ROBYN'S FETISH DIGITAL STAMPS AND MORE STORE!   So, you'll want to be sure and join in the fun!!
Today I have used the Robyn's Fetish digi image named 'Poinsettia Basket'.
I'm always so impressed with the beautiful poinsettias displayed in the churches, on the TV, just everywhere during the holidays.  As a child I only remember them being RED in color but today they come in so many beautiful shades of red, pink, white and the variegated are just gorgeous.  That's kind of what I was trying to achieve in my coloring today.
After I did my coloring with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, I decided to do a bit of fussy cutting.
I wanted to be able to pop up the bouquet portion of the image while keeping the basket flat on the card front.

This time of the year I end up with a mountain of scraps to use  ... some new and others from years past.
Today I've used some of those scrap holiday papers for the background of my card.
I also had a couple holly branches die cut and laying on the work table so I put them together in an off set fashion, to give a shadow effect and some added dimension.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and please pop over to Robyn's Fetish Store and Blog.  We'd love to have you come join in our challenge fun.  Come share YOUR Christmas creation!  YOU could even be our WINNER!  How cool would that be!  LOL!!

Challenges to share in:
A Gem of A Challenge - Christmas
 Di's Digi Designs Challenge - Winter Holidays
The Artistic Stamper Challenge - Christmas
 Card Mania Challenge - Christmas

As Always . . .


P.S.  DID YOU KNOW?  A friend and I have a new challenge blog beginning in 2016.  Please check it out.  Double D Challenges
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.