Sunday, December 20, 2015

The Robyn's Fetish Challenge #295 -"SNOWFLAKES" - 12/20/2015

Happy Sunday Dear Friends!
it's time for a new, fun challenge at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog!
This week's challenge is:
SNOWFLAKES
(More than ONE ... the theme is plural.)
Could be on the papers, a die cut, stamped, charms, etc., etc.
And, our sponsor is ALL DRESSED UP STAMPS.
ALL DRESSED UP
Today I had fun creating with their image called 'It's Snowing'.
It's Snowing!
Doesn't he just make you smile?  LOL!
I've gathered my 'snowflakes' from a variety of sources.
The background paper, the sequins, as well as my corner & edge panels.
The die set I've used for my oval around the image is from Creative Expressions - Sue Wilson 'Festive Collection - Peeking Snowflake' #CED3022.  It's the largest die in that set.
My snowflake panels are from another Creative Expressions - Sue Wilson 'Festive Collection' set called 'Snowflake - Corner, Border and Tag'   #CED3019.
I'm so happy with how this card came together ... just makes me SMILE!!
Challenges to share in today are:
 A Gem of a Challenge - Christmas Anything Goes
My Time to Craft Challenge - Last Minute Christmas Makes
Brown Sugar Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by today and please pop over to Robyn's Fetish Store and Blog.  We'd also love to have you come join in our challenge fun.   YOU could even be our WINNER!  

As Always . . .

9 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh! Your snowman is so CUTE and HAPPY and you have the BEST snowflake dies! I absolutely need more snowflake dies! Love those pretty sequin snowflakes too. Adorable, Darlene!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How right you are about this little guy making you smile! He is adorable!! Love the image and the dies you picked really showcase him to perfection. Fantastic design! I'm so happy you could join us this week at QKR Stampede for the weekly challenge! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great snowman card. Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet for our "Winter" Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image and beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenge, and good luck.

    Hugs,
    Merlina

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a adorable card!! Love the cute snowman image!! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable. I like that you used different snowflakes; after all, no two are alike! The stamp is cute. Using a snowball for the O is a unique idea.

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our BRRRR! Winter! challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you have made the snowman the main image, love your snowflake dies too. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how wonderful!!! The snowflakes and sequins are the perfect addition to this adorable card. Thanks so much for joining us at My time to Craft! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene