Sunday, December 20, 2015

The Robyn's Fetish Challenge #295 -"SNOWFLAKES" - 12/20/2015

Happy Sunday Dear Friends!
it's time for a new, fun challenge at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog!
This week's challenge is:
SNOWFLAKES
(More than ONE ... the theme is plural.)
Could be on the papers, a die cut, stamped, charms, etc., etc.
And, our sponsor is ALL DRESSED UP STAMPS.
ALL DRESSED UP
Today I had fun creating with their image called 'It's Snowing'.
It's Snowing!
Doesn't he just make you smile?  LOL!
I've gathered my 'snowflakes' from a variety of sources.
The background paper, the sequins, as well as my corner & edge panels.
The die set I've used for my oval around the image is from Creative Expressions - Sue Wilson 'Festive Collection - Peeking Snowflake' #CED3022.  It's the largest die in that set.
My snowflake panels are from another Creative Expressions - Sue Wilson 'Festive Collection' set called 'Snowflake - Corner, Border and Tag'   #CED3019.
I'm so happy with how this card came together ... just makes me SMILE!!
Challenges to share in today are:
 A Gem of a Challenge - Christmas Anything Goes
My Time to Craft Challenge - Last Minute Christmas Makes
Brown Sugar Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by today and please pop over to Robyn's Fetish Store and Blog.  We'd also love to have you come join in our challenge fun.   YOU could even be our WINNER!  

As Always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.