Sunday, January 3, 2016

The Robyn's Fetish Challenge #297 -"ANYTHING GOES" - 01/03/2016

Happy New Year's Weekend Everyone!
It's a new year and time for a new, fun challenge at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog!

As you can see by my title, this week's challenge is
ANYTHING GOES

The lucky winner of today's challenge will receive their choice of 3 Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps from the ROBYN'S FETISH DIGITAL STAMPS AND MORE STORE!   So, you'll want to be sure and join in the fun!!

Today I had fun creation with the adorable image called 'Polar Bear Dad' ... how cute is he!
It seems he's a little late with his holiday caroling, lol!  
Or maybe he's just practicing for next year!


If you are anything like me, you still have some pieces & parts laying on your work table from making holiday creations and want to use them creativity NOW if at all possible.  
I've had this 'window scene' laying on the table for weeks ... and I thought it would work perfectly with our adorable Polar Bear Dad.  Hope you like it!

Here's a closer view of the window/dressing.

I just love the Martha Stewart Branch Punch for making window dressings like this one.
BUT I WAS IN A PANIC when creating this card!
My punch (Old & Well Used) BROKE!  
Yep, metal pieces came falling out!
OH NO!  What to do???
I quickly ran upstairs to dear hubby who immediately went onto Amazon.com ... found me a new MS punch for $10 (free shipping ... he has a prime account) and ordered it for me.   Whew!  It was here in 2 days (good thing I work ahead, lol).   As I walked out of the room he said "Merry Christmas"  LOL!

I sponged  white ink over the brown brick wall embossed panel for extra texture and a touch of Diamond Stickles gives the illusion of snow/ice on the top of the window.

By simply tearing a scrap panel of white card stock, I created the snow Polar Bear Dad is standing in.

Challenges to share in:
Allsorts Challenge - Anything NEW (MS punch)
Crafty Friends Challenge - Something NEW (MS punch)
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Something NEW (MS punch)
Thanks so much for stopping by today and please pop over to Robyn's Fetish Store and Blog.  We'd also love to have you come join in our challenge fun.   YOU could even be our WINNER!  

As Always . . .

Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Brown cs, Green cs
Stamps/Ink:  Stampin Up 'Lovely As a Tree', VersaMagic 'Cloud White'
Dies:  Poppystamps 'Sm. Madison Window' (#816)
Accessories:  Darice Brick Wall EF, Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, Fiskars swivel craft knife, Recollections pop dots, large sponge dauber, Diamond & Red Stickles, White Liquid Pearls, MS Branch Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.