Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Double D Challenge . . . Feeling "GREEN"

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

LOL ... I hope you didn't think our Double D Challenge theme was referring to feeling 'sick' ... 
with a theme titled "FEELING GREEN" ...
OH no, no, it refers more towards feeling happy and go lucky ..
Well here ya go ... take a peek at our inspiration board and you'll see what I mean!


Team Diane is hosting the challenge this time around and just wait until you see 
what these ladies have created to inspire you!  WOWZA!!   
Don't you just love Diane's inspiration board ... she is SO GOOD at creating these!

What caught my eye first of course were the shamrocks ... 
then the gingham pattern.


I actually found this adorable image online then paired it up with this beautiful
Graphic45 design paper called 'Time to Flourish'.
I think I could actually use it just as a 'friendship' card or for St. Patrick's Day as well.

Challenges to share in:
The Card Concept Challenge #50 - Shamrocks, Patterns & Greens
(Freestyle)
{PIN}spirational Challenge #160
Curtain Call Challenge - Key Lime

PLEASE come join in our fun at the new Double D Challenge Blog.
As I said ... the team has done an AMAZING job ... you owe it to yourself
to at least pop over and take a peek!  What awesome inspiration!!!

OH and did I mention there's a PRIZE to one lucky random winner?
Yep ... how cute is this?


Come join in the fun!  YOU COULD BE THE WINNER!!
Thanks for stopping by today!
As always . . .

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Dar, love the image and the colors match perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image and of course you know I love that background paper!! A beauty for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so cute Dar! I like that little touch of lilac too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Darlene...this is stunning! Do you still have my address? Hehehe... This image, these papers and that pretty little bow...Oh my goodness I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a sweet image! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Top O' the Mornin' to ya Darlene! Your card is just as adorable as your blog!! : )

    I will definitely try to join your SWEET challenge.

    Have a wonderful day.

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous!! Love the G45 paper in the background with the gingham ribbon accent and the wonderful digital image- perfect for all of the challenges!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so "tweet"! Glad to see you managed to find a way to squeeze some purple into this challenge ; ) Hope you have a Great Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card Darlene. Love the image and the colors, so very pretty. My type of card and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that is some gorgeous designer paper and the image is soooooo darling! Your bow is a perfect match, too. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty card! Such a sweet image. Thanks for playing with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a wonderful card! Beautiful details.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my, this is so darling! I love your style and your use of vintage images!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! I love the background and the image!!!
    Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene