background

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

The Sisterhood of Crafters - Birthday

Hello Everyone!
I hope you're having a wonderful day!
It's time for a new challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters 
and 'sistah' ANNA has chosen our theme.

BIRTHDAY

Heaven knows we can never have enough Birthday cards in
our stash so this challenge will be helpful in keeping a few extras on hand.


I actually created this card from bits and pieces that were laying
on one work table or another.  And, was put together in no time at all since
it consists of primarily die cuts which were purchased from the Dies R Us Store.

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun and be sure to at least
pop over for some awesome inspiration from my 'sistah' designers.

Challenges to share in:

Cards in Envy Challenge - Another Year Older - Birthday

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
As always . . .



Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Red cs, Marianne Designs 'French Roses' dp
Dies:  Die Mentions 'Birthday Balloons' #DME-042, Cheery Lynn Designs 'Lace Corner Deco E' #B165, Impressions Obsession 'Square All-in-1 Frames'  #DIE294
Accessories:  Red Sequins

13 comments:

  1. I love this beautiful red color scheme! It makes a very cheery birthday card for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully put together with all your bits and pieces, don't you just love it when that all falls into place...and I love the pretty red and papers too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love the birthday balloon and the pretty border on the paper! Great use of your parts. I keep trying but then I keep making more, too. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it was made from 'bits and pieces' - yet looks so elegant and 'together'. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter. Marina DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Diane were on the same page for this challenge. Love the balloon and how you framed it. That border is so pretty and and perfect for this card. You have inspired me to go to my scrap box,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely way to use that balloon ... Fabulous card! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card. I love the birthday die cut. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in awe of your balloon die; such a beauty! A lovely card and a great design. Spot on our theme. Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great 'bits and pieces' card, I love the balloon die. I think it will be going on my wish list!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colors and design of your birthday card! So pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You card is so lovely. Love all the die cuts! Thank you for joining us at Cards in Envy! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene