Sunday, April 3, 2016

The Robyn's Fetish Challenge #310 -"HAND MADE FLOWERS" - 04/03/2016

Happy Sunday Friends ...
it's time for a new, fun challenge at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog!

This week's challenge is:

 HANDMADE FLOWERS
 Today's sponsor is Ppinky DollsArt

 PINKY DOLLS
 One lucky winner will have their choice of 3 images from the Ppinky DollsArt store.
So be sure to come join in our challenge fun!  That lucky winner could be YOU!!
Today I'm creating with an image called 'Little Deer'
Now, I must admit my 'deer' looks more like a little lamb ...
but that's okay ... that just shows the versatility in this sweet image.
I've used Spectrum Noir alcohol markers for my coloring.

My hand made flowers were created using Heartfelt Creations
stamps and matching dies.  They have been stamped
in sepia ink so I can color them any accent color I choose to
match in with my card creations.  Here I've chosen pinks/purples to match
this sweet young ladies dress.

Challenges to share in:
Crafting by Design April Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafting for all Seasons Challenge #123 - Use Die Cuts/Punches
Crafty Gals Corner Challenge - Anything Goes

 Thanks so much for stopping by today and please pop over to Robyn's Fetish Store and Blog.  We'd also love to have you come join in our challenge fun.   YOU could even be our WINNER!

As Always . . .

Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Coredinations dp
Dies:  Spellbinder 'Pierced Rectangles' #SCD-012, Sue Wilson 'Pierced Flags' #CED4304, Sue Wilson 'Beaded Swirl Flourish' #CED1457, Heartfelt Creations
Stamps/Ink:  Heartfelt Creations/Versafine Sepia
Accessories:   Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, Martha Stewart 'Branch' punch, Heartfelt Creations Flower shaping kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.