Friday, May 6, 2016

FCC #137 - Anything Goes

Hello my bloggy friends!
It's time for another Funday Friday Challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack

Today's theme is:

ANYTHING GOES

 Our sponsor this week is:

 Sami Stamps

 One lucky winner will receive a $12 gift voucher to their store !!
 So make sure to play along this week~
Starts: Friday, May 6th 12:00AM (EST)
Ends: Friday, May 13th  6:00PM (EST)

Today I created with the sweet 'Umbrella Splash' image from the 'Umbrellas and Rain Collection'.  The perfect image to create with today since it's raining outside and what fun it would be to go 'splashing about' in the puddles.  Oh to be a kid again!  LOL!

Anyways ... here's my creation:


The design paper I used for the base of my background is very, very old and probably a 12x12 sheet from one of my DCWV packs left over from my scrapbooking days.

I tried hand cutting 'clouds' but that just wasn't going well so I resorted to my Ala Art 'clouds' stamp and stamped off my cloudy looking sky using Tim Holtz 'Stormy Sky' distress ink.  Die cut a few layers of grass from a scrap of bright green card stock using the Joy Craft grass die and my background was complete.

I've used Spectrum Noir for my coloring medium today and my trust Fiskars swivel craft knife for the fussy cutting.  A few dimensional behind her upper body & umbrella gave a bit more dimension to this fun creation.

Challenges to share in:
Creative Moments Challenge #92 - Anything Goes/Option Showers and/or Rainbows
Mod Squad Challenge - April Showers Bring May Flowers

Well my friends, it is YOUR turn to show us what you can do for this challenge!  
And I can't wait to see!!
Challenge Rules
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.

* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements Will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the US and Canada.
You have until Friday, May 13th by 6:00Pm (Eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced on Monday, May 16th.

Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!
Thanks for stopping by!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.