Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Double D Challenge - Simply Gingham

Happy Wednesday All!
It's time for a new, fun challenge at the 

Hosted by Team Diane and today's theme is:

SIMPLY GINGHAM

here's a peek at our Inspiration Board ...
isn't it awesome!!



 I don't think I use gingham enough and it's such a
beautiful, timeless pattern ...

Here's what I've created for today's challenge . . .


 I once again found my images on Pinterest
and they both worked beautifully with the gingham papers I had in my stash.

How lucky was I to find this adorable little barefooted sweetie
dressed in the same gingham as the paper I had
and the watermelon just screamed summer happiness along with her little barefeet!

Sue Wilson Designs - Perspectives Collection - Happy

 I have used the Sue Wilson 'Happy' die set (CED8301) for my sentiment.


So there you have it!
Now it's your turn and I can't wait to see YOUR gingham creation!

REMEMBER:  As well as the design team choosing a Winner and Top 3 favorites from the entries, we have a fun prize to be given away to one lucky player which 
will be chosen by Random.org.  You will have to pop over to the Double D Blog
to see what prize Team Diane has up for grabs this time around!
ALL are welcome to enter, we will ship international!

Challenges to share in:
Deep Ocean Challenge - Colors of Summer (7/10/16)
Craft-Dee BowZ July Challenge - ATG with a handmade bow
Crafting From the Heart Challenge - ATG (7/9/16)
Craft Your Passion Challenge - ATG (7/9/16)
House of Cards July Challenge - Food, Drink and/or Colors
The Ribbon Girls Challenge - ATG with Ribbon (7/15/16)

Thanks for stopping by today!
Wishing you a fabulous day and week ahead!
As always . . .

Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, DCWV red gingham, DCWV green gingham
Images:  Pinterest

Accessories:  Craft-Dee Bowz bow maker,Really Reasonable red gingham ribbon, Michaels white wedding ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.