background

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Close to Nature . . .

Hello Everyone!
It's time for a new challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Agata is our hostess today and she has asked us to create with the theme:

CLOSE TO NATURE

What a fun theme ... you could go SO MANY ways with this one!
Here's what I came up with.


I have so many beautiful images from the Crafty Secrets company due to being on their design team for so many years before they closed the doors.  So that was the direction I headed as soon as I saw the theme we were creating with today.

The design team has created some amazing cards to share with you today and help get your creativity flowing.  I hope you'll pop over and show them some love.  THEN, come join in the fun ... I would love to see what 'Close To Nature' means to you!! 

Challenges to share in:
Mod Squad Challenge - Sew Easy
Crafting by Design August Challenge - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination Challenge #98 - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by ... hope you're having a fabulous day!
As always . . .



Recipe:
Papers:  Ivory cs, Brown cs, DCWV dp
Image:  Crafty Secrets
Accessories:  Ribbon from Offray and Really Reasonable Ribbons, flowers from stash, Memory Box 'Stitched Square Layers' #30038


10 comments:

  1. Nothing says nature like birdies singing! Very pretty card Dar and perfect for the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BEAUTIFUL! I adore that sentiment and those sweet birds, such a pretty design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very pretty! I love that beautiful image and the little saying is so cute!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image and the paper goes with it perfectly, I love that flower and it is a great accent to go with the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back again.....love that image of those sweet birdies, especially showcased in your stitched frame! Still loving that beautiful sentient too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Mod Squad Challenge Donna, Challenge Host.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable, Darlene! The birds are absolutely precious. What a beautiful image that you made into a beautiful card. Birds definitely mean "close to nature" to me. I now have seven feeders out and I enjoy the birds so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog for our weekly anything goes challenge. I look forward to seeing you again.
    Best of luck in the draw!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene