Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Double D - Neutrals

Hello Everyone!
Thanks for stopping by today!
It's time at the Double D Challenge Blog for a new challenge
and the theme this time around is 

 NEUTRALS

Check out this awesome tile board they have created
to help inspire you.

 I wasn't sure what direction I wanted to go with today's card
so I just started looking through my neutral toned images and spotted
this beauty from PION Design 'French Ladies' (PD3111) collection to use as my focus.


I also purchased some 'Paris' type dies to use for creations
commissioned from a local store I create cards for.  So when I saw
this image had Paris 1889 imprinted on it, I just knew
I had to die cut a few of these Paris style dies for embellishments.

I hope you'll come join in the challenge fun
and by all means pop over to see what the design teams 
have created!  Such talented designers!!

OH and there's also a prize being offered . . .
pop over HERE for all the details. 

Challenges to share in:
Ike's World Challenge #70 - Travel/Holidays
Lemon Shortbread Challenge #22 - Anything Goes
Shopping our Stash Challenge - What's the Good Word (word dies)
 Through The Class Room Door - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown Challenge - Anything Goes
Stamps & Fun = Creativity Challenge #283 - Holidays/Traveling/Summer

Till next time and as always . . .

Recipe:

Papers:  Brown Suede cs, Ivory Suede cs, Gold metallic

Dies:  Cheery Lynn Designs 'Paris Eiffel Tower' #B657, Spellbinder 'Ooh La La' #S2-219

Accessories:  Jambo Lace Roll Tape, Gold Sequins, dimensional tape, Tim Holtz Tea Dye distress ink, sponge dauber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.