Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Double D Challenge - Harvest Time

Welcome back dear friends!
Today begins a new challenge over on the

Team Diane is hosting today and the theme they've ask
us to follow is:

Harvest Blessings and Give Thanks

Check out this beautiful inspiration tile board Diane has created . . .

 

 CONFESSION TIME:
I must confess that today's card was created in less then 10 minutes!!
And I have NEVER created a card like this before ... EVER!!!
HOW SO FAST you ask ... well, let me share my card and see if you
can figure it out (I'm sure you can ... look closely!).


 YEP ... this card was created completely by using stickers!
No, stamps/ink ... no die cuts ... no ribbons or lace ... ONLY STICKERS!

I know, that's cheating and I promise never to do it again!

Even the paper panel (yes, the entire thing) was in my scrapbook stash and it's 
all one piece.  I simply cut the 'Harvest Time' sticker in half so I could
add it at the top and the bottom of my background panel.  Positioned the  turkey in the 
middle, Indian corn, squash & pumpkins in the corners and VIOLA!!!


I hope you'll come join in our 'Harvest/Blessings' challenge fun
and by all means pop over to see what the design teams 
have created!  Such talented designers!!
OH and did you know there's also a prize being offered?
Click HERE for all the details.

Till next time and as always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.