Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Double D Challenge - Traditional Christmas Colors

Welcome back dear friends!
Today begins a new challenge over on the

Team Darlene is hosting today and the theme we are to follow is:

TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS COLORS
(Red, Green & White . . . Gold is Optional)

Check out this wonderful tile board we are inspired by today  . . .



 I must admit I am a tradition Christmas colors sorta girl ...
My sisters & I decorate our homes SO DIFFERENTLY!  My older sister does a lot
of WHITE & GOLD  ... very regal ...  where my younger sister is more 'fashion forward'
with PINKS & TEALS.  Interesting huh!!

So here's what I've created today:



I actually created this card by solely using off cuts from other projects.
(Love when you can do that!)

The two different die cut ovals fit nicely together in size so I positioned dimensional
tape between them to make space to add my red satin ribbon loops.



When I purchased this Sue Wilson Christmas Angel I couldn't wait to see how it
looked cut so quickly die cut it from gold foil paper then had it sitting on my worktable
just waiting for the right time to use it ... today was the day!  Isn't she beautiful?

I hope you'll come join in our 'Traditional Christmas Color' challenge fun and by all means pop over to see what the design teams have created!  Such talented designers!! 

OH!  and did you know there's also a prize being offered . . .
yep!  It's this fabulous Impression Obsession 'Merry Christmas' sentiment.




click HERE for all the details. 

Challenges to share in:
Craft-Dee Bowz Challenge - Anything Goes w/handmade bow
Crafty Boots Challenge - Things with Wings
Inspiration Destination Challenge- Anything Goes 
Mod Squad Challenge - Ribbons (11/22)
The Paper Shelter Challenge #273 - More than one of anything (ribbon loops)
Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #220 - Photo Inspiration
Till next time and as always . . .

 Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, The Paper Studio dp, DCWV Green Foil paper, DCWV Gold Foil paper
Dies:  Lawn Fawn Stitched Ovals, Spellbinder 'Floral Ovals', Sue Wilson '2016 Christmas Angel'
Accessories:  Offray red satin ribbon, Craft-Dee Bowz bow maker, dimensional tape




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.