Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Double D Challenge - Dreaming of a White Christmas

Happy Wednesday Dear Friends!
It's time once again for a new & fun challenge at the

Today Team Diane is hosting the challenge
and the theme Diane has chosen is . . .
DREAMING OF A WHITE CHRISTMAS
Check out this fabulous inspiration tile board Diane has created ...
 

Here's what I created for today's theme . . .

I'm fortunate to have so many beautiful background dies
is the one that jumped out of the binder and begged to be used today.

Sue Wilson Designs - Festive Collection - Snowflake Background 

I die cut the background using the same white card stock
as my card base.  Then for the center I used the beautiful Pearlized Esse
White Metallic card stock which I've had in my stash for quite some time now!


Instead of using the snowflake center die,
I wanted to simply add my sentiment and a touch of sparkle for my finishing touchs.
I recently purchased this beautiful Precious Marieke 'Merry
Christmas' die from Dies R Us and thought it would work perfectly.

The hint of green in the inspiration board guided
me toward what foil paper to use for my sentiment.  PERFECT!


The touch of sparkle came from the Nuvo Crystal Drops I placed in
the enter of each snowflake on the background.

Challenges to share in:
Crafting by Designs Challenge - Here Comes the Holidays
Creative Moments Challenge #108 - Anything Goes
Scrapy Land Challenge #55 - Anything Goes w/dies
A Snowflakes Promise Challenge #34 - Anything Goes Christmas 
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge #86 - Christmas Card

I hope you'll come join in the challenge fun
and by all means pop over to see what the design teams 
have created!  Such talented designers!!
OH and there's also a prize being offered . . . click HERE for all the details.

Till next time and as always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.