Sunday, December 18, 2016

Tutti Designs - Hearts and Love

It's my turn to share a new, inspirational creation using dies from the Tutti Designs Store.   I know Christmas is only 1 WEEK away but WOW! ... have you seen the November Release with all the beautiful heart dies?  I just couldn't help myself and had to create a card using one of these gorgeous dies as well as a swirly sentiment die from the previous release.


From the November release I have used the 'Love Butterfly Frame' TUTTI-201


and interlocked the October Release 'Swirly Love' TUTTI-223 sentiment die.

Ssshhh!  Don't tell hubby ... but this is his Valentine's Day card!  LOL

I just love all the swirls and flourishes on these dies and I'm always thrilled with how easily they die cut!  BUT, if by chance you find you have issues die cutting or pieces stuck in your dies, Tutti Designs also offers a few tools to help with those issues.  You can find the Metal Adapter Plate HERE and a set of Poke Tools HERE.

TUTTI-PK Poke ToolsTUTTI-ADP Metal Adapter Plate







After embossing the red panel for the background of my card, I felt it was a little too 'strong' and decided to add a vellum panel to add a touch of softness.  This vellum panel is adhered to the top using two little glue dots which are hidden from the front by simply covering those two areas with sequins.  I've left the bottom of this vellum panel unattached (as shown in photo above)
 

These two dies are already so beautiful on their own, but I wanted to add a little touch of sparkle & shine which I achieved using sequins and Stickles.  Did you notice how I actually intertwined these two dies ... a sign to hubby that our lives will be intertwined forever!  
I know ... sorry ... TMI ... lol!

Well that does it for me today!
Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store 
and check out all of these fabulous dies. 

Need inspiration?  
The team has something new to share on the Tutti Designs Blog EACH and EVERY DAY!   Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!

Challenges to share in:
Pile it On Challenge #123 - Any Holiday/Celebration (Valentine's Day)
Challenge Up Your Life Challenge #56 - Vellum
 Alphabet Challenge - "U" - Use Something Red
Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge #169  - Anything Goes
Scrapy Land Challenge #55 - Anything Goes (dies in store)
Morgan's ArtWorld Challenge #25 - Anything Goes

I'll be back again next Sunday with a new Tutti Designs project.
In the meantime, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:

 Thanks for stopping by and as always . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.