Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Double D - Lavender & Lace

Hello Dear Friends!
It's time once again for a new challenge over on the Double D Challenge Blog!
Team Diane is hosting today and they've come up with a fabulous
theme and mood board.

The theme is:  LAVENDER & LACE


I have had this Joy! crafts Noor! Designs image for several years and
have never inked it up!  I thought it would work perfectly
for today's creation ... what do you think?


I stayed with a simple design to showcase the image by
simply die cutting my panel with the Tutti Designs Stitched Nesting Rectangles
and sponged the edge while it was still in the die.

My antique lace and fabric flower are both Offray products.
My choice of designer paper came from an old DCWV Latte mat stack.
Coloring of the flowers was done with Prisma pencils
and her face was colored with a Spectrum Noir alcohol marker.


I hope you will come join in our challenge fun and remember,
Diane has a prize up for grabs for one lucky random winner!

SSshhh here's a peek at the prize!
  Precious Marieke Flower Border Die

Thanks for stopping by and as always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.