Sunday, February 19, 2017

Tutti Designs - Sympathy

Happy Sunday Friends!
Today I'm sharing a card of Sympathy.
Sadly I find I'm in need of sympathy cards more and more as the years go by.  Using a couple of the beautiful dies available at the Tutti Designs Store, I can create a sympathy card and have it in the mail all on the same day when the need arises.  


The Tutti Designs dies I've used today are:

No automatic alt text available.
No automatic alt text available.



I didn't do anything 'special' on today's card other than add a little color sponging to the flowers and the center cross.

The background die used today is Sue Wilson 'Indian Ocean Background' #CED10011.

Since this lady really liked a touch of sparkle in her life, I felt it was appropriate to add a little touch of sparkle using Nuvo crystal drops to this creation.



Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store and check out all of the fabulous dies in this latest release.  And, of course, you'll want to browse through the store to see what other dies you need to have on hand.

Need inspiration? 
The team has something new to share on the Tutti Designs Blog EACH and EVERY DAY!   Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!

For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:

 Thanks for stopping by and as always . . .

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Darlene!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, sometimes we also need these kind of cards...Yours is very stylish, Darlene!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sympathy cards are always difficult. I love the design on this one and think you used the die cuts well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for the need, but this is a beautiful Sympathy card! Love that design and the inlaid die. That background frame is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a beautiful design Darlene. I never seem to have sympathy cards when I need them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful die, nicely framed with the SW. They look like they were made for each other. I could see this Tutti die for Easter, too, or even with another die cut over the cross for other occasions. Once again, you've got me all inspired. I just made a sympathy card, too, but not for me. I'm sorry you had a need for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry you were in need of this card, and such a lovely card it is, I think the light sponging is a lovely choice with it, the sympathy sentiment is the perfect size with this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This die works great for a sympathy card and you had made it very elegant and classy for the need!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene