Tuesday, March 7, 2017

A Note from Me to You!

Hello dear friends!
Today I once again am joining a few challenges together to create my card.



I started with the sketch from the current Mojo Monday Challenge.

Next came my color choice which came from the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge mood board.


The idea of Embossing came from the Ooh La La Challenge
I made my own background for the Simon Says Monday Challenge and
created Lots of Layers for the Dream Valley and Dare 2B Artzy March Challenges.

I love (when I have the time) to put a couple (or a few) challenges together like I have today to create a card.  It's always amazing to me how well they come together.  It's always a delight when I get to the finished product! 

I hope you're having a great day!
Remember to stop back tomorrow when I will have a new creation for the Sisterhood of Crafters.  We will have another UNIQUE & FUN challenge theme for you!!

Till then . . .


 Recipe:
Papers:  White cs,  Dark Brown cs, Rose cs, Teal cs
Stamps / Ink:  JustRite 'Botanical Butterflies' / SU Bermuda Bay, Tim Holtz 'Picked Raspberry', Memento 'Bamboo Leaves'
Dies:  Memory Box 'Climbing Vine' #99623, Memory Box 'Stitched Circle Layers' #30036, Tutti Designs 'Easter Frame' #268
Accessories:  Sizzix embossing folders, Prima flower, Nuvo Carribean Ocean crystal drops



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.