Tuesday, March 7, 2017

A Note from Me to You!

Hello dear friends!
Today I once again am joining a few challenges together to create my card.



I started with the sketch from the current Mojo Monday Challenge.

Next came my color choice which came from the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge mood board.


The idea of Embossing came from the Ooh La La Challenge
I made my own background for the Simon Says Monday Challenge and
created Lots of Layers for the Dream Valley and Dare 2B Artzy March Challenges.

I love (when I have the time) to put a couple (or a few) challenges together like I have today to create a card.  It's always amazing to me how well they come together.  It's always a delight when I get to the finished product! 

I hope you're having a great day!
Remember to stop back tomorrow when I will have a new creation for the Sisterhood of Crafters.  We will have another UNIQUE & FUN challenge theme for you!!

Till then . . .


 Recipe:
Papers:  White cs,  Dark Brown cs, Rose cs, Teal cs
Stamps / Ink:  JustRite 'Botanical Butterflies' / SU Bermuda Bay, Tim Holtz 'Picked Raspberry', Memento 'Bamboo Leaves'
Dies:  Memory Box 'Climbing Vine' #99623, Memory Box 'Stitched Circle Layers' #30036, Tutti Designs 'Easter Frame' #268
Accessories:  Sizzix embossing folders, Prima flower, Nuvo Carribean Ocean crystal drops



17 comments:

  1. A beautiful card I like all the different textures from the embossing folders xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene, you made an amazing card and so clever, putting some challenges into one! Wish you success!!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your background and those fabulous layers! Pretty, pretty colors and a beautiful stamped image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Dar, wow...love all the pretty layers and details and it all goes together so perfectly! Funny, but when I saw the Mojo Monday challenge this week I instantly thought of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Fabulous colors, textures and dimension!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Darlene, the design is gorgeous and love how you have combined the challenge to achieve your card. Thank you for sharing with us at Ooh La La and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! A nice combination of challenges to create this pretty thing! That sure is a cute sentiment circle with the flowers inside. I thought right away that it looks like JustRite and sure enough. After my room is finished I might switch from morning computer to morning stamping. I'd probably get more done. Trouble is, then I might not get to the computer since I share it with hubby. I love morning stamping, though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Dar, that's a fantastic use of that sketch and those colors! Beautiful die cuts and embossing, my friend. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooops, forgot to say how much I love the new spring masthead on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card!! Love the colors and design!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is so pretty, neat sketch and I love all your black matting on it. that is a really neat sentiment stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful design and a gorgeous card, I love it! Thanks for playing at OLL, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card and fun layout! Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations!
    - Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful project! Love all the detail! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Dare 2B Artzy "Lots of Layers" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, D2BA DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute background and sweet mix of colors. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene