background

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Do Al(l) Creative - SPRING

Hello dear friends!
If you recall, I recently shared the exciting news of a new challenge blog which I'm thrilled to be a member of the team, called Do-Al(l) Creatives.    This will be a MONTHLY themed challenge with sponsorship prizes offered.  I do hope you'll come check it out and join in the fun!  

Our Badge To Go

Today is the start of a new challenge at Do-Al(l) Creatives and the theme is:

SPRING

 Our sponsor this month is:
 Prize offering:

 For today's creation, I've chosen to design with 
a sweet image called Flower Power Daisy.
 Isn't she just adorable!!


To create a 'backdrop' for this adorable image,
I have created a grass panel by simply tearing a strip
of scrap green card stock.  And, I sponged the blue sky using Tim Holtz
Broken China distress ink and a large sponge dauber.

You can't have green grass and a blue sky without 
a tree ... so today I've die cut the Tutti Designs 
Spring Tree from white card stock then colored to my liking.

My coloring was done with a combination of Spectrum Noir Pencils
and Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  After doing a bit of
fussy cutting with my Fiskars swivel craft knife,
I popped her up using dimensional tape.

Challenges to share in:
Inky Chicks Challenge #79 - Happy Birthday
Paperminutes Challenge #476 - Spring
Frilly and Funkie Challenge - Welcome Spring
Scrapy Land Challenge #61 - ATG with Dies 

 I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at Do-Al(l) Creatives.
 Thanks for stopping by today!
As always . . .

5 comments:

  1. she is adorable and love the heart tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable! So much fun with her flower pot hat and all that wonderful spring color. The tree is so cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card. Love that big spring flower on her hat. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card. Thank you so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene