Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Do Al(l) Creative - SPRING

Hello dear friends!
If you recall, I recently shared the exciting news of a new challenge blog which I'm thrilled to be a member of the team, called Do-Al(l) Creatives.    This will be a MONTHLY themed challenge with sponsorship prizes offered.  I do hope you'll come check it out and join in the fun!  

Our Badge To Go

Today is the start of a new challenge at Do-Al(l) Creatives and the theme is:

SPRING

 Our sponsor this month is:
 Prize offering:

 For today's creation, I've chosen to design with 
a sweet image called Flower Power Daisy.
 Isn't she just adorable!!


To create a 'backdrop' for this adorable image,
I have created a grass panel by simply tearing a strip
of scrap green card stock.  And, I sponged the blue sky using Tim Holtz
Broken China distress ink and a large sponge dauber.

You can't have green grass and a blue sky without 
a tree ... so today I've die cut the Tutti Designs 
Spring Tree from white card stock then colored to my liking.

My coloring was done with a combination of Spectrum Noir Pencils
and Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  After doing a bit of
fussy cutting with my Fiskars swivel craft knife,
I popped her up using dimensional tape.

Challenges to share in:
Inky Chicks Challenge #79 - Happy Birthday
Paperminutes Challenge #476 - Spring
Frilly and Funkie Challenge - Welcome Spring
Scrapy Land Challenge #61 - ATG with Dies 

 I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun at Do-Al(l) Creatives.
 Thanks for stopping by today!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.