Sunday, March 12, 2017

Floral Fans for the ladies . . .

Happy Sunday Everyone!
Have you seen the February Release at the Tutti Designs Store?  The dies are of an oriental theme and OMGosh ...they are FABULOUS!! 

 I must say I'm really enjoying creating with these dies!  
Not typically my style but I know the ladies at my craft shows will LOVE them!


I've used the 'Oriental Fan' as my focus element today!
No automatic alt text available.

Using the Paper Studio 'Mirabelle' paper pack, I first created my background panels then decided what papers I wanted to use for my fans.  I knew I wanted to use the same paper as the darker background panel for one of the fans then decided to use a similar accent paper for my second fan.  By simply using dimensional tape to pop one atop the other, I was able to achieve the dimension and look I had pictured in my mind.


Last week I used the Oriental Screen #280
on my card and I still had several of the little pieces that popped out.
So use some of them as side panel decorations on today's card.


Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store and check out all of the fabulous dies in this latest release.  And, of course, you'll want to browse through the store to see what other dies you need to have on hand.

Need inspiration? 
The team has something new to share here on the Tutti Designs Blog EACH and EVERY DAY!   Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!

Challenges to share in:
Imagine That! Creative Playground March Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends Challenge #38 - Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge #179 - Anything Goes

For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:

 Thanks for stopping by and as always. . .

Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Gold Foil cs, the Paper Studio dp
Dies:  Tutti Designs'Oriental Fan', Tutti Studio Oriental Screen #280
Accessories:  Dimensional Tape




12 comments:

  1. This Fan is amazing! I love your card because it's very stylish!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fantastic. Love this die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card and a wonderful idea to 'layer' them, now why didn't I think of that lol!! Perfect papers too and the use of the 'leftovers' from the screen die...very clever my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those fans are spectacular! I think your girls will adore them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so creative with the two fans instead of just one and using those little leftover bits for the background. Very pretty card, Darlene.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi again, Darlene! Yesterday I did morning stamping rather than morning computer and just as I figured I never did get to the computer. Today I find that a bazillion things happened in Blogland while I was away. Plus, I lost an hour, sheesh! Can you say "catch up"? But at least I have something to share next week. Anyhoo, you've been doing some awesome creating! What a gorgeous card! I love how you layered the fan. You've really got the knack for these oriental dies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, love your pick of papers for the fans and the gold accenting is just perfect, great use of your scraps!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sch a lovely make! Love those fans! Thank you for joining us at Imagine That Digistamp Creative Playground. Jane DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous. Love this die cut and the papers you chose. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JSS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Darlene!
    Wow this is gorgeous! I love that oriental fan! So pretty! The papers are so pretty and I love that metallic!! Thank you so much for playing along at Jo's Scrap Shack in our Funday Friday challenge! Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Jo-owner
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Your fan is so pretty! Your whole card is wonderful! Thank you for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! CREATIVE PLAYGROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene