background

Friday, March 17, 2017

It's Fussy and Fancy Challenge Time!

Hello Everyone!
It's time once again for a new challenge over at the 
 Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge
This new challenge is hosted by Annie and the theme she has chosen is

SPRINGTIME!


I haven't played with these Heartfelt Creations stamps and dies for a long time
and today's theme just called out for me to get inky!


After die cutting my images, I used finger daubers and Tim Holtz inks to color
my flowers, leaves & birds.  The flowers have been 'doubled up' for added
dimension and by doing a little shaping with a stylus, my flowers, leaves
and birds are more lifelike ... not just flat!  LOVE THAT!

I hope you've enjoyed my card today and are inspired to come join in our challenge.  And, for more awesome inspiration be sure to pop over and see what my team mates have created ... OMG, so much talent on this team!!

Challenges to share in:
DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #200 - Flowers
Moving Along With the Times Challenge #41 - Handmade or Die Cut Flowers
If you give a Crafter a Cookie Challenge #64 - Photo Inspiration


Time Out Challenge #79 - CASE


Hope to see you there!
Thanks so much for stopping by and as always . . .

Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, olive cs, Dovecraft 'Bohemian' dp
Stamps:  Heartfelt Creations 'Birds & Blooms' #HCPC 3644, Penny Black 'Special Wishes'
Inks:  Versafine Onyx, Tim Holtz distress inks
Dies:  Sue Wilson 'California Collection 'Corner, Border, Tag' #CED1102, Tutti Designs 'Stitched Rectangles', Heartfelt Creations 'Birds & Blooms' die #HCD1-756 and 'Leafy Branch' die #HCD1-757
Accessories:  sponge daubers, Nuvo yellow crystal drops, Heartfelt Creations flower shaping kit, Heartfelt Creations thick dimensionals


19 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous! These sweet little birds are a favorite of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful birds and so lovely card;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Darlene,
    oh how pretty is this wonderful card.
    Your design is fantastic, and the flowers are very pretty.
    Love the little birds also.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, gosh, sometimes I love fussy and fancy, sometimes clean and simple. I can never decide, but I do know I love this! The birds and flowers are so cute, and all on that gorgeous paper background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I am loving those pretty birds! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, lovely flowers, thanks for joining in at MAWTT. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for making this beautiful Springtime card, Darlene, flowers and birds make Spring my favourite season xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful. I love the blue on the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful Darlene! I love all the little things you did to make this image come to life. You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Spring! Beautiful creation I am loving those sweet birds here and there. FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card. Such detail and gorgeous coloring. Harbinger of spring! Thanks for playing with us at Time Out Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness Darlene this is so cheery and beautiful!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great weekend Darlene!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have done a wonderful job with these stamps and dies, beautiful layout of the card, I love the bird sitting on the sentiment tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow The detail on your card is absolutely amazing! Love it!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card. I love how you used a floral background to put the beautiful flowers on. The birds look so sweet perched upon the sentiment. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, beautiful Card. I love the 3d flowers effect. Thanks for joining us at If you give a Crafter a Cookie. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow what a pretty card, love all the detail and springtime feel :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card! Love all the flowers and the birds are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene