Friday, March 31, 2017

Take Time To Smell The Flowers . . .

SUCH GOOD ADVICE!

Hello friends!
Today I'm sharing a creation I made for the current


I chose to do both ... the sketch and in spring colors/flowers.


Another nice thing was I was able to use up more scraps
from the pile!  Other than the yellow card stock ... didn't have enough
of that so now I have added yellow to my paper scraps!  LOL

This was a fun sketch and I like the happy springtime colors ... made me smile!
And I hope who ever receives this card finds a smile in it too!!

Challenges to share in:
Aud Sentiments Challenge #176 - Any sentiment except Birthday
Creates and Makes Challenge #10 - ATG w/twist - Springtime
Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #185 - Spring into Spring

Thanks so much fur stopping by today!
Here's wishing you a FABULOUS weekend ahead!
As always . . .


Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, SU Yellow cs, scrap of Pink cs, Lime green cs
Stamp/Ink:  The Stamp Pad Co., Heartfelt Creations / Versafine Onyx
Dies:  Memory Box 'Climbing Vine' #99623, Impression Obsession 'Lily Trio' #DIE513, Sue Wilson 'Stitched Flags' #CED4317
Accessories:  Nuvo Yellow Crystal Drops, Heartfelt stamp/die, Spectrum Noir alcohol markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.