background

Friday, March 31, 2017

Take Time To Smell The Flowers . . .

SUCH GOOD ADVICE!

Hello friends!
Today I'm sharing a creation I made for the current


I chose to do both ... the sketch and in spring colors/flowers.


Another nice thing was I was able to use up more scraps
from the pile!  Other than the yellow card stock ... didn't have enough
of that so now I have added yellow to my paper scraps!  LOL

This was a fun sketch and I like the happy springtime colors ... made me smile!
And I hope who ever receives this card finds a smile in it too!!

Challenges to share in:
Aud Sentiments Challenge #176 - Any sentiment except Birthday
Creates and Makes Challenge #10 - ATG w/twist - Springtime
Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #185 - Spring into Spring

Thanks so much fur stopping by today!
Here's wishing you a FABULOUS weekend ahead!
As always . . .


Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, SU Yellow cs, scrap of Pink cs, Lime green cs
Stamp/Ink:  The Stamp Pad Co., Heartfelt Creations / Versafine Onyx
Dies:  Memory Box 'Climbing Vine' #99623, Impression Obsession 'Lily Trio' #DIE513, Sue Wilson 'Stitched Flags' #CED4317
Accessories:  Nuvo Yellow Crystal Drops, Heartfelt stamp/die, Spectrum Noir alcohol markers

13 comments:

  1. So pretty, such a great spring feel. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card has made me smile this morning. The sunny yellow just screams Spring and sunshine to me. It's just a happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright and colourful: just like spring has to be! A great card Darlene!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So HAPPY! Pretty posies and fabulous sentiment, I love how it 'rolls' Happy Spring (at some point it will arrive here....I hope!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This one's a real knock out with those awesome, bright, fun spring colors! It's a combination I just love. In fact, it's the exact colors on the throw pillows in our bedroom. You're so good using your scraps. I'll look forward to more of that yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vivid colors--Avery cheerful card. 😍

    ReplyDelete
  7. Visiting you back miss Lady
    wow I love the bright yellow flower on your card
    I feel warm summer on your card and that banner is lovely too
    lovely color combo and your photography is so crisp and lovely..
    so happy to get your visit Darlene..
    would be happy to be your Bloggy friend if you like it ;)
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a gorgeous springtime card, great layout and I Love the curve on the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card. Read dies and flowers. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card. Thank you for sharing with Crafty cardmakers.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely bright cheerful card. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I spy some new things I just might need to buy here! I love the spring flower die cuts and the beautiful colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your cheery card! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Fusion :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene