Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Birthday Cards

Hello Everyone!
My goodness but my days are flying by!  
I have a private show coming up on May 3rd so I'm 
keeping busy with making sure I have enough cards and
other goodies for the ladies to choose from.

I 'rediscovered' the other day that I had this large and beautiful
stack of 12x12 Heartfelt Creations papers that I purchased
at a special prices a few years ago and thought they'd work
well for some individual cards and card sets for this upcoming show.  
What do you think?


INSIDE 
BOX SETS
BOX SET INSIDE VERSE
Another group of papers in this stack I felt
would lend itself to either male or female card so 
created this set:

Box Set Inside Verse
I was actually able to make TWO sets of each design for the show.
They were quick ... easy ... and I think perfect
to have on hand for those last minute or Ooops I forgot
birthday times.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back tomorrow to share a creation made for the 
new Double D challenge ... just wait until you
see what Diane has up her sleeve with this theme!
So much fun!!

As always . . .

9 comments:

  1. HFC papers always make gorgeous cards. Yours all look spectacular

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! These are so wonderful! LOVE the colors and those gorgeous florals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful designs. I don't know why but I hoard my papers. They don't make any one happy in my paper drawer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! MY! GOSH!!!! These are absolutely stunning. I love every single one of them! What a great use of those papers, they are just perfect for this. Well done, my dear!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really wonderful and I think will do well at your show. I am interested in learning more about what kind of show you are doing? I did two craft fairs a bit ago. One outside and one inside. It seems that people were looking for boxed gift sets. These would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, from reading the other comments, I think I have answered my own question.:) I was wondering if the designer papers you referred to were the backgrounds on your cards, and then you magnificently colored the florals, or if the entire design was part of the paper pack you purchased awhile back? Either way, you were right to use the papers to make cards for your show. They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are absolutely brilliant!! A perfect way to use those gorgeous papers, I love HFC papers and of course you will be seeing them on my blog soon as I mentioned earlier...but nothing as spectacular as these..wow good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy cow, these are gorgeous! You and that paper make beautiful cards together. You're going to have lots of amazing stuff for your show!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are just perfect and they all look great, that was a great find in your stash and made a great box set of cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene