Sunday, June 25, 2017

My Pa Pa . . .

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Today I have a truly FUN creation that took no time at all
to create and makes me smile every time I look at it!  


This is for the Tutti Designs Blog showcasing more
So many fun masculine dies in this release
you'll want to be sure to check it out!!!

Today I've used the Mr. Set

No automatic alt text available.

You could use this card for ANY occasion and it is sure to 
bring a smile!

I've simply used a herringbone design paper for my background panel 
from an older DCWV paper pad and added black enamel dots 
for the eyes and corner embellishment.  
Oh yea ... and this time I remembered I wanted to add a 'hat band'
so snipped a piece of red satin ribbon and adhered to the hat.


A peek at the inside:
Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store and check out all of the fabulous dies in this latest release.  And, of course, you'll want to browse through the store to see what other dies you need to have on hand.

Need inspiration? 
The team has something new to share on the Tutti Designs Blog EACH and EVERY DAY!   Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!

For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:

Thanks for stopping by!
As always . . .


Recipe:
Paper:  White cs, Black cs, Red cs, DCWV 'Dots, Stripes & Plaids' mat stack dp
Dies:  Sue Wilson 'Australian Background' #CED8101, Black enamel dots, red satin ribbon



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.