Sunday, June 25, 2017

My Pa Pa . . .

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Today I have a truly FUN creation that took no time at all
to create and makes me smile every time I look at it!  


This is for the Tutti Designs Blog showcasing more
So many fun masculine dies in this release
you'll want to be sure to check it out!!!

Today I've used the Mr. Set

No automatic alt text available.

You could use this card for ANY occasion and it is sure to 
bring a smile!

I've simply used a herringbone design paper for my background panel 
from an older DCWV paper pad and added black enamel dots 
for the eyes and corner embellishment.  
Oh yea ... and this time I remembered I wanted to add a 'hat band'
so snipped a piece of red satin ribbon and adhered to the hat.


A peek at the inside:
Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store and check out all of the fabulous dies in this latest release.  And, of course, you'll want to browse through the store to see what other dies you need to have on hand.

Need inspiration? 
The team has something new to share on the Tutti Designs Blog EACH and EVERY DAY!   Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!

For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:

Thanks for stopping by!
As always . . .


Recipe:
Paper:  White cs, Black cs, Red cs, DCWV 'Dots, Stripes & Plaids' mat stack dp
Dies:  Sue Wilson 'Australian Background' #CED8101, Black enamel dots, red satin ribbon



12 comments:

  1. What a fun card, I love the design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fun card, Darlene!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card did make me smile. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well this die set is so stinkin' CUTE!!! I think everyone needs one of these, so fun. It just makes me smile too.....LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo FUN! This is just a great design! Makes me smile too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well this looks familiar...lol...yep, isn't this a fun die set, just has to make you smile, and I love your background layers couldn't be any more perfect, and the inside is perfect as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this fun card! Those die cuts rock!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh! I absolutely LOVE this card! Super cute, cool and fun!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  9. This surely does bring a smile, love the ribbon added to the hat and the enamel eyes, perfect papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, that's so fantastic with the enamel dots for eyes and the red hat band! Love, Love it! The herringbone is perfect for the Dapper Dan look, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun! This is fabulous Darlene!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Saved as a favorite, I really like your website!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!
Darlene