Sunday, June 11, 2017

The Well Groomed Man (of yesteryear!)

Happy Sunday All!

For the next three Sundays I will be sharing 'Masculine' cards here on my blog
as my design team creation for the Tutti Designs Blog
Today I'm using two of the new dies from the  
Tutti Designs May Release of masculine themed dies.

 Fancy Top Hat
No automatic alt text available.

and

No automatic alt text available.

Needless to say, this attire would really stand out in a crowd today but in years gone by every man of quality owned a top hat and fancy shoes!  My how times have changed!  LOL

Anyways ... here's a few tips on how I created today's card.












I wanted to create a 'backing' for my dies to make them really POP so I simply die cut from black linen card stock then attached to a scrap piece of white card stock and did some fussy cutting.  I was surprised at the difference it actually made and it was exactly what I was looking for.  Although, I must admit, now I wish I had put a 'hatband' on the hat ... oh well ... next time!

A few scraps of vintage design paper and this perfect panel from an older Graphic45 paper pad set the tone for what I was wanting to achieve with my dies!

Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store and check out all of the fabulous dies in this latest release.  And, of course, you'll want to browse through the store to see what other dies you need to have on hand.

Need inspiration? 
The team has something new to share on the Tutti Designs Blog EACH and EVERY DAY!   Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!

Challenges to share in:
Unicorn Challenge - For The Guys (m)
Allsorts Challenge - Use at least 2 dies


For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:

 Thanks for stopping by!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.