Monday, July 3, 2017

Sparkle N Sprinkle Fun

Happy Monday!

Since we're just enjoying the 4th of July holiday weekend at home, I've had a lot of time to PLAY in my CAVE!  Sparkle n Sprinkle has started a fun new Creative Challenge over on FB and I couldn't wait to play along.  They offered up some freebies to help get you started.  

My first card for their challenge uses the free image called LEO


After printing, I used Spectrum Noir alcohol markers for my coloring.
My background paper is the flip side of the Reminisce giraffe 12x12 sheet that I used on my creation posed on July 1st.  There were various squares of jungle cat patterns so even though these patterns are probably tigers, I figured at least it was in the CAT family!  LOL


Then I added a bit of bronze glitter to his mane & tail 
after all ... he is the KING ... he deserves to sparkle!  LOL

My sentiment comes from an older GinaK stamp set called Wild About You.  I've used the Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Rectangles for both my focus image and my sentiment. 

Challenges to share in:
The Crazy Challenge #252 - Animals
Aurora Wings Challenge #53 - ATG
Crafting From The Heart Challenge #166 - ATG

I hope you've enjoyed today's fun creation and be sure to check out 
Sparkle n Sprinkle on FB ... details HERE.

I will have TWO MORE creations to share for this challenge 
so I'll be back later with card #2.

Till then ... thanks for stopping by and as always . . .




Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Black cs, Reminisce dp
Accessories:  Bronze stickles, GinaK stamps, versafine onyx ink, Spectrum Noir alcohol markers



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.