Sunday, July 23, 2017

Living Life to the Beat of a Different Drum . . .

Hello All!
 Today I'm sharing another musical creation for the Tutti Designs Blog!
OMG this June release has been so much fun to create with ... especially if you have musically inclined people in your life.  There was always music around our house growing up but with only 3 girls in the family (until brother was born when I was 15) there were no drum sets ... mainly piano, clarinet ... you know the 'softer side' of things.  LOL
But then I remember my younger sister's boyfriend came into the picture and he was a drummer! OH MAN could he make happy music with those drum sticks!


So today I was thinking of him while creating this card.
Do I ever see this young man you ask?  Oh Yes!  He's been married to my younger sister for 43 years!  Yep, high school sweethearts who have been together ever since!  But sadly he gave up his drum set some 20 years ago.

Is there a drummer in your family?
If so, you NEED this die and here the link where you can get it!

No automatic alt text available.

I chose to die cut my drum set from Silver Metallic paper.  It only seemed fitting!
My card is relatively simple in design because I wanted the drums to 'shine'! (lol excuse the pun)
A little faux stitching around the outside edge of my drum set panel also brings nice focus to this fun die cut.


Please be sure to pop over to the Tutti Designs Store and check out all of the fabulous dies in this latest release.  And, of course, you'll want to browse through the store to see what other dies you need to have on hand.

Need inspiration? 
The team has something new to share on the Tutti Designs Blog EACH and EVERY DAY!   Pop in often and see for yourself ... what a talented group of designers!!

For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:

Thanks for stopping by!
As always . . .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.