Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Sentiments or Quotes

Hello Friends!
It's time for a new challenge over on the Double D Challenge Blog!

Team Darlene is hosting today and the theme is:

QUOTES OR SENTIMENTS

Here's the inspiration board I have created to help you get started . . .


I've gone with a very simple design but I think
the sentiment speaks volumes!
And, it's one of my daughter's favorites!!



Please be sure to pop over to see the amazing creations the ladies
have made to inspire you today!
I'm always so impressed with these ladies!!!
They leave me in awe with each & every challenge theme!

I hope you'll come join in our challenge fun!
Here's what I have up for grabs to one lucky random draw winner.
But, you need to play to win!!  LOL

Challenges to share in:
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #300-#301 - ATG
 Moving Along With The Times Challenge #54 - Sentiment as the Focal Point

Hope to see you there!
As always . . .
Recipe:
Papers:  White cs, Black cs, DCWV 'The Basics' dp, Recollections 'water' dp
Stamp:  Inkadinkado
Ink:  Versafine Onyx
Dies:  Lawn Fawn 'Large Cross Stitched Rectangles' (LF1178), Lawn Fawn 'Small Cross Stitched Rectangles' (LF1179)
Accessories:  3M dimensional tape, Platinum Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.