Friday, November 10, 2017

Birthday cards for the Wee Ones!

Happy Friday Everyone!

I'm in Michigan visiting with my crafting friend Diane Hover (Nellie's Nest) and we are having a FABULOUS time!  Participated in a 'Paddle Auction' Wednesday evening where I actually WON a cool prize, went shopping in Shipshewana Indiana yesterday (weather was cold and windy) but we had a great day!  Today we are doing a little cookie baking for a charity event, shopping at a local bizzare then crafting!  Then tomorrow the highlight of the week ... taking the train into Chicago Christmas Shopping ... going to be great fun!

Anyways ... since I have a few minutes this morning I thought I'd share a few cards I created for my craft show last weekend that I didn't have time to share until now.  The show was a huge success I'm happy to say!




I have used Frantic Stamper - Cute Dino on each of these cute kids cards.
And, the Happy & Birthday are from Tutti Designs.
The background designer papers are from various companies that I had in my stash!

Well Diane's ready to go shopping so I'd better cut this short!
Happy Day All!
We are 'off and running' ... LOL!

Challenges to share in:
Crafting with Friends Challenge #54 - ATG
Creative Fingers Challenge #140 - ATG
 Simply Papercraft Challenge #52 - ATG
Seize the Birthday Challenge  - Birthday Option - Circles

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.