Saturday, December 30, 2017

Brrrr! I could use a cup of Hot Chocolate!

Hello my friends!
BRRR!  It sure is cold outside and more snow
is on it's way so I've decided to stay in where it is warm
and 'get crafty'!

I spotted a 'sketch' challenge and I thought I'd play along.
This is a very easy sketch to follow and I think it made for a fun card.
The challenge blog is called Inspire,Create Challenges.  I love doing
sketches so I'm sure I'll be visiting this blog again & again!

NOW ... here's where it pays to check out the RULES first before you begin!

Here is my original card (before reading the rules) ...


Cute card yes ... but then I read the rules and saw this rule:
  • We ask that all submissions include some stamping, no digital images please

SO ... back to the drawing board since I only used paper & dies.  
Luckily,  I was able to fix my original card by using the cute 
Verve Stamp set called 'Winter Mittens' 
Whew!!!


Here are a few other challenges to share in:

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes Masculine

This beautiful design paper is from American Crafts and
the die I have used for my banner is Sue Wilson ' Stitched Flags'.
Sue Wilson Designs - Frames & Tags - Stitched Flags

 Thanks so much for stopping by!
As always . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.