Monday, December 18, 2017

Cards for a friend . . .

Hello All!
WOW!  Can you believe it?  
This time next week will be Christmas Day!
Hubby is going to do the gift wrapping this afternoon and hopefully we will have all the gifts needed.  BUT if not, I still have time to venture through the crowds and find those last minute goodies.  Fingers crossed we have all we need!  LOL

Last week while talking with a very dear childhood friend over in Pennsylvania, she mentioned she was in need of some masculine Get Well cards.  She loves that I make cards and can personalize her greeting with special card creations when needed.  But at the moment as long as they are mailable and masculine, she'll be happy.  Hopefully she'll be coming to visit between Christmas and New Years so I wanted to get a selection created for her to choose from.

For this first group of cards I searched through my binders of dies and came up with a few Get Well Greetings that would work.


Dies used are:
Sizzix Tim Holtz 'Tree Line' #661604

For this next group, I went through the large collection of greeting cards I have received over the past several months from various organizations we contribute to, and chose some of the images to RECYCLE into my own creations.  We get so many and I share them as much as I can but I still end up with a box full and I hate to discard them or just having them sit around.  So here's my repurposing efforts for today . . .

 

I thought she might need a couple cards for the ladies too so quickly put these two together.

 I hope you are having a fun day and I think it's time I start gathering the gifts together for my sweet husband to wrap.  Oh don't feel badly for him ... he loves wrapping (as long as they are nice square boxes lol) ... the odd shaped gifts that I don't have a box for becomes MY wrapping fun!  LOL

Happy week ahead ...
As always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.