Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Here Comes the Bride ...


While pulling together some cards to sell at my sister's beauty shop, it dawned on me that it's nearly JUNE .. Oh My Gosh ... where has the time gone?? Since June is the busiest Wedding month I thought I'd better get busy on some Blissful Creations. Here are a couple of the cards I came up with and they are both A-6 (9- 1/4 x 6- 1/4 folded in half) in size.




I wished I had the time to make several of different colors to choose from, but I don't so I decided to play it safe and go with basic Black & White.

Card Details (happy wedding day card):

Stamps: Inkadinkado (sentiment), Impression Obsession (bride)
Papers: SU Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Versafine Black
Accessories: Detail clear embossing powder, Nestabilities, May Arts ribbon, Martha Stewart dimensional pearls, Fiskars decal scissors, Cuttlebug (textile) embossing folder



Card Details:
Stamps: Inkadinkado
Papers: SU Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Versafine Black
Accessories: Detail clear embossing powder, Nestabilities, May Arts ribbon, Martha Stewart dimensional pearl, The Paper Studio pearls, Cuttlebug A-2 embossing folder



Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!! Now I'd better get back to work ...




6 comments:

  1. These are very elegant in b&w and sure to be quick sellers. What a gorgeous set that is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mom, these are beautiful. Simply elegant!! I would start making more now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful wedding cards. I love all the black and white. So elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These white CB bkgds are the icing on the cake!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.